Heavy-Duty Silicone Rubber Heating BlanketsMany industrial heating applications require heaters with the ability to resist moisture, chemicals and abusive environments. These same applications also require rapid heat-up, steady temperature maintenance, and uniform heat distribution. For conditions such as these, BriskHeat® Silicone Rubber Heating Blankets are the best products available.
- Silicone rubber heating blankets are an extremely versatile and thin electric surface heater with a variety of applications across many industries.
- Low profile heater design is ideal for heating surfaces like tanks, hoppers, conveyors, silos, etc.
- Suitable for a wide range of environments
- Moisture and chemical resistant
- Hazardous-area approved model option
- Silicone rubber provides exceptional durability and longevity.
- Moisture, chemical and radiation resistant silicone rubber.
- Available with industrial strength pressure sensitive adhesive backing for easy installation.
- Patented grounded heating element for your safety meets NEC 427.23
- Heating element is laminated between two layers of 20mil fiberglass reinforced silicone rubber.
- Optional high-limit thermostat to protect the heater and the contents being heated.
- Uniform Heat Distribution: Up to 450°F (232°C)
- Standard power density: 2.5 W/inÂ² (0.004 W/mmÂ²)
- Minimum exposure temperature: -60°F (-51°C)
- Maximum exposure temperature: 450°F (232°C)
- Dielectric strength: Over 2000 volts
- Silicone density: 21.7oz/ydÂ² (736g/mÂ²) per layer
- Electrical power leads: 48" (1219mm) standard length with bare wire leads
- Voltage options: single phase 120, 208, 240, 277, 480, or 600VAC
- Bare wire connection (plug not included)
- Temperature controller required
- Viscosity and temperature control
- Freeze protection
- Storage tanks
- Enclosures / control panels
- Tank trucks
- Low temperature ovens
- Wine fermentation tanks
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.
More Information Material Silicone Rubber To Be Used With Metal Temperature Reading Celsius (°C), Fahrenheit (°F) Voltage 240v Wattage 1440w CSA Approved No Size 24" x 24" Dimensions 24" L x 24" W x 0.1875" H Weight 5 lbs. Case Dimensions 24" x 24" x 12" Country of Manufacture United States Manufacturer BriskHeat Model SRL24242P Note: *This product requires a temperature controller for safe operation
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.