- An outstanding industrial container made from high-quality fiber can be used around the world for safe packaging and transportation. The 26WLFD is a 30 gallon Liquid-Pak lined fiber drum with 2" and 3/4" fittings. Each drum is lined on the inside with a heavy mil plastic lining that is securely bonded to the sidewall and bottom. The cover is made of plastic and features a 2" drum plug and a 3/4" drum plug for dispensing. The cover is locked into place with a metal lever lock ring. The 26WLFD is designed specifically for liquid and semi-liquid applications.
- Lightweight and durable
- Made from virgin liner board
- Economical and stackable
- Lever lock ring accepts tamper-evident seal
- Fill temperature is 180°F max
- FDA Compliant
- Proudly Made in the USA
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility. The Cary Company does hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. We are not responsible for consequential damages arising from customer's selection and use of containers, container and label dimensions, and/or closures supplied by us.
More Information Capacity 30 gal. Color Kraft Material Fiber Dimensions Inside: 18-1/2" Dia. x 28" H, Outside: 19-3/8" Dia. x 29" H Weight 12.9 lbs. Pallet Pack 15 ea. Country of Manufacture United States Condition New Drum Capacity (lbs.) 550 lb. Cover Material Plastic Fittings 2" NPT & 3/4" NPT Note: *Tool may be required to open this drum.
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsWhat is a lever lock closure on this fiber drum and how does it work?The lever lock ring is tamper-evident and helps keep the contents secure. Simply place the ring around the drum and close the lever to seal. To open, lift the lever to release.Are fiber drums food grade?Yes, our new fiber drums are FDA approved for food or pharmaceutical storage.What are fiber drums made of?New fiber drums are made of virgin Kraft liner board and are FDA-approved for food.What are fiber drums typically used for?Fiber drums are most commonly used for storing and transporting dry products in food and pharmaceutical industries. However, The Cary Company also offers liquid-pak fiber drums designed for holding liquids. We also offer UN rated fiber drums for the safe storage, handling and transportation of hazardous materials. Fiber drums can also be used for the disposal of fluorescent lights.Can fiber drums be reused?Reconditioned fiber drums can be reused but are not FDA-approved for food or pharmaceutical storage.Can fiber drums store liquids?Our liquid-pak fiber drums can store liquid and semi-liquid applications.What conditions can fiber drums withstand?Fiber drums are robust and durable. Fiber drums can withstand bad weather and harsh conditions.Can you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.
You May Also Like
75 Gallon Fiber Drum, Steel Cover w/Lever Lock RingPart #: 26W75F
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $89.000 ea.
- 4 $79.490 ea.
- 8 $68.000 ea.
- 24 $61.840 ea.
- 48 $58.750 ea.
clifford h. published 12/07/2022 following an order made on 11/19/2022
Anonymous customer published 01/31/2019 following an order made on 01/25/2019
Meets specs, good quality