- Highest quality 30.5mm x 60mm Matte Green PVC capsules in a 9,324 case pack. They are elegantly designed to give your wine bottles an attractive and professional look, but can also be used with a wide range of products such as spirits, olive oils, and gourmet food products. These capsules can be applied either by hand (with the help of steam or heat gun) or automatically on a high-speed capsule dispensing machine and must be shrunk onto the bottle with heat. Once the capsule has been removed, it cannot be reapplied. Capsules have a grape top embossed with four breather holes. Heat-shrinkable on cork finish or screwcaps.
- Heat-shrinkable on cork finish or screwcaps
- Quality procedures in place to control the product appearance, the product functionality and the product size
- Designed to give wine bottles an attractive and professional look
- These capsules must be stored in a cool and controlled environment between 58° & 95° F
- Ideal temperatures for shrinking PVC capsules range from 180-260°F
- Capsule cannot be reapplied after it has been removed
- Made in the USA!
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.
More Information Color Green Material PVC FDA Compliant Yes BPA Free Yes Size 30.5 x 60mm Dimensions 30.5 mm top dia. x 60 mm high Case Pack 9,324 ea. Pallet Pack 261,072 (28 Cases) Case Weight 20 lbs. Pallet Weight 605 lbs. Case Dimensions 23" x 18" x 11" Industries Food & Beverage Country of Manufacture United States Note: *The capsules fit standard wine bottles.
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.How do I apply these PVC capsules to my product?These capsules can be applied either by hand (with the help of steam or heat gun) or automatically on a high-speed capsule dispensing machine and must be shrunk onto the bottle with heat.What are common applications that use PVC capsules are used for?Common products that use capsules include spirits, olive oil, and other gourmet items.