- This 3.5 gallon black open head steel pail is unlined and UN Rated for the transportation of hazardous materials. The pail's handle features a plastic grip for comfortable carrying. Constructed of cold rolled steel, which gives the pail greater strength and hardness and less ductility. Rust inhibitor prevents the pail from rusting prior to being filled and is not intended to act as a lining.
- Constructed of cold rolled 26 gauge steel
- Nestable for easy convenient shipping and storage
- Rust inhibitor prevents the pail from rusting prior to being filled and is not intended to act as a lining
- UN Rated UN1A2/Y1.5/70
- Proudly Made in the USA
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.
More Information Capacity 3.5 gal. Color Black Material Steel Dimensions 11-3/4" Dia. (Top) x 10-13/16" Dia. (Bottom) x 9-5/8" H Weight 2.5 lbs. Case Pack 144 ea. Case Dimensions 36" L x 48" W x 48" H Case Weight 360 lbs. Pallet Pack 144 ea. Country of Manufacture United States Series S2 Series Closure No Cover Lining Unlined Steel Gauge NA/26/26 (Top/Body/Bottom) UN Rating Liquid UN1A2/Y1.5/70 Note: Pail covers sold separately.
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsWhat kind of linings are offered for open head steel pails?The Cary Company offers rust inhibitor coated, Epoxy Phenolic Lined, Gold Phenolic Lined, and Pigmented Phenolic Lined pails.What is an open head steel pail typically used for?Non-UN rated unlined open head steel pails with rust inhibitor coatings are great for non-hazardous applications such as coatings, scrap metal, powders and more. UN rated open head steel pails can come with a rust inhibitor enamel, a gold or clear phenolic lining, a pigmented phenolic lining, or an epoxy phenolic lining. UN Rated open...What kind of closures are compatible with open head steel pails?Because open head steel pails are containers with removable lids, The Cary Company offers cover types including lug (crimped) and dish (lever lock ring).What kind of accessories do you offer for open head steel pails?The Cary Company offers various accessories such as tops, closing/opening tools, linings, heaters, and pumps for your open head steel pail.Can you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.Do you offer labeling services?Yes, we offer design services, as well as in-mold labeling, screen printing, label printing and application services. You can request a quote from our design team by calling 630.629.6600 or emailing Sales@TheCaryCompany.com. For more information regarding the services we offer, please go to our Design Services page. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.
You May Also Like
Jeffrey A. published 07/20/2022 following an order made on 07/08/2022
Awesome product that suites our needs well which is why I keep going back to Cary Company. If I do again in the future it will be with Kristen or Megan. I'll be happy to hang up and go elsewhere if not them.