- Bulk Pack - The 12.68 fl. oz. (375 ml) amber Belgian beer bottle with a 26 mm pry-off crown neck finish gives the authentic aesthetic of a Belgian beer bottle without the hassle of having to use a cork and cage. Belgian beer bottles are ideal for highly carbonated beverages such as ciders, sours and Belgian-style beers. The heavy amber glass will protect the taste of your beer by preventing harmful UV light from reaching the contents. Smooth walls will display your label easily. The neck flares before tapering at the shoulders for a quality appearance suitable for craft beer and home-brewed products alike. This glass beer bottle is designed to hold up to 3 volumes max. carbonation with tunnel pasteurization at 145° F max. It can hold up to 4 volumes max carbonation without tunnel pasteurization. Bulk packaged pallets come on a wooden pallet with cardboard sheets between each layer of bottles. Each pallet of glass bottles is strapped, wrapped and secured before it leaves our warehouse.
- Amber glass will protect product from harmful UV light
- Bulbed neck
- Smooth walls for easy labeling
- Great for highly carbonated beverages
- Works with 26 mm crown caps
- Proudly Made in the USA
Bottles manufactured in the United States tend to have a stronger, thicker glass than imported glass bottles. United States manufactured bottles do not break when hot filled and have gone through a series of quality control tests to meet required product standards. Consistency in product quality allows for labels to be applied on smoothly.
Material:Amber Glass - Made popular after the Civil War and now commonly known as the industry standard, the amber colored glass provides protection to light sensitive products such as hydrogen peroxide and sulfuric acid chemicals, along with beer, oils, skin care, and pharmaceutical drugs by blocking out UV rays. It has wavelengths shorter than 450 nm (nanometers), allowing it to absorb most ultraviolet radiation. Amber glass is a tinted glass produced by combining iron, sulfur, and carbon. Due to its high level of carbon, amber is referred to as a reduced glass. The Cary Company stocks popular amber glass containers such as Boston round and packer bottles.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.
More Information Capacity 12 oz., 375 ml Overflow Capacity 13.44 fl. oz. (397.46 ml) Style Beer, Beer - Belgian Color Amber Material Glass FDA Compliant Yes BPA Free Yes Neck Style Crown Pry-Off Neck Finish Crown/Pry-Off Neck Width 26 mm Dimensions 2.637" Dia. x 8.757" H (66.98 x 222.43 mm) Label Panel Dimensions 8.2844" W x 3.937" H (100% wrap) Weight 11.3 oz. (320 g) Pallet Pack 1,440 ea. (Bulk Packed) Pallet Weight 1222 lbs. Pallet Dimensions 54.774" L x 42.009" W x 41.8" H Industries Food & Beverage Country of Manufacture United States Note: Bulk Packed - Bottles Only
*Caps and closures sold separately. -- Scroll down below to view recommended caps.
*It is recommended to clean before use.
Available in Case Pack
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsWhat are the style differences between various types of beer bottles?Although there are overall similarities, beer bottles can vary based on overall height and shape, neck length and more. There are many types of beer bottle styles designed with different aesthetics and applications in mind.Can you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.Do you offer labeling services?Yes, we offer design services, as well as in-mold labeling, screen printing, label printing and application services. You can request a quote from our design team by calling 630.629.6600 or emailing Sales@TheCaryCompany.com. For more information regarding the services we offer, please go to our Design Services page. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.
You May Also Like
12.68 oz. (375 ml) Amber Glass Belgian Beer Bottle, CorkPart #: S-8026013
- Quantity Qty Price
- View Price