- This 3' x 10' (0.91m x 3m) concrete curing blanket allows users to properly cure concrete during cold weather conditions. Heating to a preset 100° F (38° C) this 120-volt blanket delivers 480 watts of power and provides an even heat flow that maintains concrete at a consistent temperature during the curing process. Portable curing blanket is easy to install, is very durable and can produce cold weather concrete strength of up to 3,925 psi in 72 hours. Ideal for the winter months, this blanket maintains adequate moisture levels throughout the hydrating process.
- Heats quickly to a preset 100° F/38° C (±10 ° F /3° C)
- Cures up to 2.8 times faster than conventional insulated blankets
- 120 volts, 480 watts, 4 Amps
- Heated dimensions: 3' x 10' (0.91m x 3.0m)
- Finished dimensions: 4' x 11' (1.22m x 3.4m)
- Cold weather concreting strength rating of 3,925 psi in 72 hours
- 15 Amp plug
- Portable; easy to set up and remove
- Durable materials
- 1 year warranty
- Proudly Made in the USA
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.
More Information Color Black Material Industrial Vinyl Voltage 120v Wattage 480w Dimensions 4' x 11' (1.22m x 3.4m) Weight 17 lbs. Case Dimensions 39" L x 33" W x 6" H Pallet Pack 10 ea. Pallet Weight 170 lbs. Pallet Dimensions 40" L x 48" W x 65" H Country of Manufacture United States Warranty 1 Year Warranty Manufacturer Powerblanket® Model CONCRETE-0310
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsWhere are these products made?Powerblankets are proudly manufactured entirely in the United States.Is this product UL Listed or Safety Certified?This product is ETL listed to UL/CSA electrical safety specifications. We offer options rated for CID2 hazardous area use.What is this product made of?Powerblanket heaters and chillers are made entirely from industrial grade materials.Do I need a temperature controller with this product?Many products include an internal thermostat that controls the temperature automatically to keep the temperature at the ideal range for your application. You can also choose to pair it with a temperature controller for a higher level of control. Powerblanket’s PRO line includes a digital temperature controller which can be upgraded to the Part # 19BZBC, Powerblanket® Beacon Smart Controller, 12 Amp Max, 120v for the highest level of temperature control.What is the difference between the Powerblanket lines?Powerblanket has three product classes that provide varying levels of temperature control. ● Powerblanket LITE products are designed for smaller scale heating jobs. They feature greater energy efficiency and heightened safety. ● Powerblanket Standard products include a sturdy vinyl shell that endures low temperatures including -20° F (-29° C). Keep your equipment warm in below 0° F (-18° C) temperatures. ● Powerblanket Xtreme products are made for harsh climates and provide a tough and long-lasting vinyl shell. They can be operated in -60° F (-51° C) weather and offer the ultimate protection and warmth for your equipment.How hot does this product get?Powerblankets are created for a specific task or goal. Therefore, they can be application specific right out of the box. Powerblankets operate with internal, pre-set thermostats with varying ranges depending on the type of product and can be anywhere between 70.0° F to 150.0° F (20° C to 66° C) in standard products. Please see product specifications or contact us for more details.How long does this take to heat up?The time this product takes to heat up depends on dozens of variables such as ambient temperature, the contents of the container and more but the desired temperature should be achieved fairly quickly.It doesn’t feel hot when I touch it. How can I tell it the product works?Powerblanket temperature ranges will vary by product type and can be found anywhere from 70.0° F to 150.0° F (20° C to 66° C) in standard or ready to ship products. The heater is designed to operate at the perfect temperature range for the stated application which may require maintenance of temperatures near body temperature. If you are concerned this product isn’t working, the instruction manual guides you through how to test the electrical components to make sure.How should this product be stored? Can it be repaired?Powerblanket products are designed to be folded in a specific way. Storing them in this manner will help increase their longevity. Repairs on the internal materials or components are not recommended or offered for this product, but external repairs are possible.Is this product rated for outdoor use?Powerblanket products are rated for outdoor use and can be exposed to the elements without issue. However, despite doing well even in inclement weather it is not recommended to submerge them.Can you walk on this?No, it is not advisable to walk on Powerblanket products with the exception of the Summerstep line.Can Powerblankets be overlapped?No, as a Self-Regulating electrical device Powerblankets should not be overlapped and doing so may lead to inaccurate temperature readings and product damage.Can I roll this product up for storage?Since Powerblankets are created to be folded in a certain way, we recommend storing them as intended to increase product life.What is the maximum temperature of this heater and how long does it take to reach it?Temperature ranges will vary by product type and can be found anywhere from 70.0° F to 150.0° F in standard or ready to ship products. This heater is designed to operate at the perfect temperature range for the stated application which may require maintenance of temperatures around body temperature. If you are concerned this product isn’t working, the instruction manual guides you through how to test the electrical components to make sure.What is the length of the cord?This varies per product type from 2’ to 15’ for standard products. You may use an extension cord with consideration to power and distance.