- InteliHeat® ClD2 full coverage 5 gallon drum and pail heating jackets are certified for use in Class I Division 2 classified hazardous locations and are ideal for gentle heating and freeze protection depending on the severity of environmental conditions. This pail heater provides freeze protection and is great for gentle heating. It operates on 120 volts and delivers up to 250 watts. The high-grade thermal insulation helps to make heating more efficient, decrease heat loss, and protects the operator. Drum heaters are effective for heating and warming containers to keep the products in storage at suitable or required temperatures.
- Heats to a preset 122°F (50°C)
- Typically maintains materials at about 95°F(35°C)
- Ambient temperature of -40°F to +104°F (-40°C to +40°C)
- 120 volts, 250 watts
- Time and cost saver
- High-grade thermal insulation and flexible jacket that conforms to the drum
- Adjustable straps and quick release buckles
- Does not require regular maintenance
- Sends heat to a large surface area, which helps to decrease product damage
- Wear resistant polyurethane coated black nylon on both sides of the inner and outer jacket
- Double insulated product that is safe to use 24/7
- Comes with 16 ft. (5m) premium oil, water, and abrasion resistant SOOW power cable
- Certified by ETL to UL, CSA Safety Standards. Suitable for Class I Division 2 and Class I Zone 2 locations.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.
More Information Capacity 5 gal. Color Black Material Nylon To Be Used With Metal Temperature Reading Fahrenheit (°F) Voltage 120v Wattage 250w CSA Approved Yes - CSA Approved Dimensions 34.25"-40" x 15.75" H Weight 6 lbs. Country of Manufacture United Kingdom Manufacturer InteliHeat® Model HJNA/A/D2 Note: *Plug not included.
*Pail/Drum sold separately.
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.What are pail heaters used for?Use pail heaters for improving the viscosity and flow of the contents within your pails.What type of applications are commonly used with pail heaters?Use pail heaters for oils, solvents, waxes, grease, and more.