The Type I Safety Can with swinging handle is designed to safely hold your flammable liquids like kerosene. This single spout high-grade coated steel can is designed for filling and pouring and has the capacity to hold 5 gallons. Safety features include an automatic pressure relief that vents between 3 and 5 psig (0.2 and 0.35 bar) to prevent the occurrence of a rupture or an explosion, a stainless steel flame arrester that dissipates heat, and a swinging handle to make carrying heavier loads easier. This safety can is coated in a durable powder-coat finish that is resistant to chemicals. The bright blue color and warning labels bring awareness that a flammable liquid is contained inside.
The proper handling of flammable and combustible liquids is important for the prevention of fires and explosions. Storing your flammable and combustible liquids in safety cans prevents the occurrence of fires and explosions as they prevent the creation of flammable vapors, spills, and are designed to safely relieve internal pressure when subjected to fire conditions. Safety cans are vigorously tested to determine strength and go through drop, leak, strength and compatibility tests in order determine the highest quality in safety standards. It is critical that you choose the proper can that has been determined to be compatible with your combustible or flammable liquid. It is critical that you choose the proper can that has been determined to be compatible with your combustible or flammable liquid. The Type I Safety Can is FM, UL/ULC,and TUV approved. It also meets OSHA and NFPA requirements.
- Designed to safely hold your flammable liquids such as kerosene.
- Type I single spout can.
- Has the capacity to hold 5 gallons of flammable liquids.
- Bright blue color and warning label brings awareness of flammable liquids inside.
- Coated in a durable powder coat finish that is resistant to chemical damage.
- Automatic positive-pressure relief that vents 3 and 5 psig (0.2 and 0.35 bar), prevents ruptures and explosions.
- Stainless steel flame arrester dissipates heat, which prevents the occurrence of flashback ignition.
- Swinging handle makes it easier to transport heavy loads.
- FM, UL/ULC, and TUV approved.
- Meets OSHA and NFPA requirements.