37BS81 is the type I safety can w/self-close lid (multi-lingual) meant for holding flammable liquids. This single spout can has the capacity to hold 5 gallons of flammable liquids such as gasoline. It features a sealed lid with an automatic positive relief that vents between 3 and 5 psig (0.2 and 0.35 bar), a stainless steel flame arrester that dissipates heat, and a swinging handle that makes transporting heavy loads of flammables easier. 100% leakproof, it is made out of high-grade steel that is coated in a chemical resistant powder-coat finish. The bright red color and warning labels bring awareness that flammable liquids are stored inside. International version includes multi-lingual label kit.
The proper handling of flammable and combustible liquids is important for the prevention of fires and explosions. Storing your flammable and combustible liquids in safety cans prevents the occurrence of fires and explosions as they prevent the creation of flammable vapors, spills, and are designed to safely relieve internal pressure when subjected to fire conditions. Safety cans are vigorously tested to determine strength and go through drop, leak, strength and compatibility tests in order determine the highest quality in safety standards. The type I safety can w/self-close lid (multi-lingual) is FM, UL/ULC and TUV approved. It also meets OSHA and NFPA requirements. Key Benefits:
- Designed for holding 5 gallons of flammable liquids.
- 100% leakproof, high-grade steel can is coated in a chemical resistant powder-coat finish.
- Automatic positive relief that vents between 3 and 5 psig (0.2 and 0.35 bar) prevents the occurrence of ruptures or explosions.
- The stainless steel flame arrester dissipates heat, preventing ignition from occuring from flashback.
- Can be used with a polypropylene funnel, which can be attached to the spout neck of type I safety cans (sold separately).
- International version comes with multi-lingual label kit.
- Approved by FM, UL/ULC, and TUV
- Meets OSHA and NFPA requirements