99G295 is a UN rated 5 gallon white threaded plastic pail with a lid and plastic handle. This 5 gallon pail is made with FDA grade high-density polyethylene (HDPE) that is both durable and offers good chemical resistance. The tamper-evident, screw-top lid provides a moisture resistant, air tight seal. This container is ideal for swimming pool chemicals, granules, powders and other applications. The 5 gallon white pail is UN certified for Solids Groups II and III.Key benefits:
- Made of FDA grade high density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic which can withstand high temperatures
- Heavy duty 90mil wall thickness
- 5 gallon (18.9 liter) capacity
- Dimensions: 11.25" Dia. (top) x 10.27" Dia. (bottom) x 16.04" H (with lid)
- UN Rated UN1H2/X11.5/S and UN1H2/Y30/S
- Tamper evident, screw on lid offers air tight seal
- Durable plastic handle
- Includes child warning label printed on pail
- Proudly Made in the USA
High density polyethylene (HDPE )
is the most commonly used resin. This economical plastic has good impact resistant, is naturally translucent, flexible, and typically used for personal care products, such as shampoo bottles. Adding color will give HDPE an opaque look that will result in an increase in weight and rigidness. We have a variety of these rigid and tough high density polyethylene products in stock, from containers, pails, bottles, caps, tubs, and jugs. HDPE works well in below freezing temperatures. HDPE heat compatibility varies. Generally, it should not be used with products filled at over 145°F.
This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.