26WR60 is a reconditioned 55 gallon steel drum unlined with a rust inhibitor enamel ideal for containing solid products and waste. The carbon steel drum is blue and open headed, compatible with many of The Cary Company’s trash and recycling can lids for an attractive, heavy-duty disposal receptacle. The rolling hoops add durability to the barrel allowing for extra strength to keep pests out and withstand a wide range of weather conditions. The brilliant blue drum works well for outdoor recreational areas such as stadiums and parks as well as indoor locations where a large, highly-visible waste receptacle is a necessity such as schools and shopping centers. Customize this 55 gallon drum with a plastic trash or recycling lid offered in a variety of colors to create the ideal personal or commercial waste receptacle. Cover is not included. As this drum is refurbished, food and water applications are not recommended.Key benefits:
- Compatible with a wide selection of trash and recycling plastic lids
- Rolling hoops add durability
- Open head provides easy access to contents of drum
- Tall walls keep pests out
- Heavy enough to not tip over easily
- Drum is not UN Rated
- This reconditioned drum is supplied from a RIPA Member (Reusable Industrial Packaging Association). RIPA members must meet requirements for the proper handling of drums that come in and out, maintain an environmental insurance policy, and have a Responsible Container Management Policy.
- The rust inhibitor enamel prevents the drum from rusting prior to being filled, not intended to act as a lining.
- Proudly Made in the USA
Carbon steel (CS) is metal alloy that is made of iron and carbon. It is known as a cost-effective alloying material. There are four types of carbon steel that vary in strength level: low carbon steel, medium carbon steel, high carbon steel, and very high carbon steel. Engine parts, car body panels, and select knives are made of carbon steel. The Cary Company also has carbon steel IBC tanks, filter vessels, and drums that work well with many liquids.
This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.