- This 55 gallon steel or plastic drum warmer automatically keeps warm between 67°F to 85°F; the lowest maximum temperature Heating Band solution. Drum Warmers are designed to heat the contents of metal or plastic drums; suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. A great solution to prevent drum contents from freezing. The warmer helps maintain elevated temperatures, enabling contents to flow even when ambient temperatures drop as low as 0°F. The built-in thermostat keeps the materials in the drum warm between 67° to 85°F.
- Extra-wide 4" (102mm) wide heater coverage.
- Built-in fixed-setting thermostat
- Automatically keeps warm between 67°F to 85°F.
- Excellent solution for preventing drum contents from freezing in cold temperatures.
- Can be used on Metal Drums
- Moisture and chemical resistant.
- Durable reinforced silicone rubber provides excellent strength and flexibility for long service life.
- Thermostat: Built-in fixed-setting, regulates between 67° (+/-9°F) to 85°F (+/-5°F)
- Maximum exposure temperature: 450oF (232oC)
- Dielectric strength: Over 2000 volts
- Power cord: 6ft (1.8m) long with standard 120V 3-prong wall plug (NEMA 5-15)
- The spring closure can be expanded up to 3" (76mm)
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.
More Information Capacity 55 gal. Color Orange Material Silicone Rubber To Be Used With Metal Temperature Reading Fahrenheit (°F) Voltage 120v Wattage 1200w Power Plug Type 3-Prong NEMA 5-15 Dimensions 22.3" Dia. (70" L x 4" W) Weight 4 lbs. Pallet Pack 100 ea. Country of Manufacture United States Warranty 1 Year Warranty Manufacturer Briskheat® Model DHCS15R
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.What type of drum heaters are offered at The Cary Company?Drum heater types include blankets, bands, and quilts.What are common drum heater uses?Use drum heaters for viscosity control, freeze protection, temperature maintenance, thermal mixing, melting of solids, and more!