- 30W07C is a 8 fl. oz. PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) plastic bullet round bottle. This versatile plastic bottle can package a wide variety of products including cold-fill beverages, condiments and marinades, salts and spices, hair and body care products, cleaning products, and more. The bullet bottle features a classic, simple design that is easy to label or screen print. Additionally, PET bottles provide glasslike clarity while also being shatterproof and recyclable. This PET bottle is made using a 2-stage (reheat and blow) molding process.
- PET is clear, shatterproof, and recyclable
- PET accepts colorants well to create transparent, translucent, or opaque looks
- Classic shape is ideal for a wide variety of products
- Easy to screen print or label
- Proudly Made in the USA
Material:Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET or PETE) is a clear material that has good impact strength with a high scratch resistance level. PET is known for being strong and lightweight. Our clear packer bottles can withstand high impact for short periods of time and can be widely found in the pharmaceutical sector. Polyethylene terephthalate is also commonly used in food and beverage bottles. PET can handle cold temperatures at about -40°F and is not suitable for hot fill applications. Fill temperature should not exceed 120°F.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.
More Information Capacity 8 oz. Overflow Capacity 8.55 fl. oz. (253 ml) Style Beverage - Round, Bullet, Cosmo Round Color Clear Material PET FDA Compliant Yes BPA Free Yes Neck Finish 24-410 Neck Width 24 mm Dimensions 1.86" Dia. x 6.832 H Label Panel Dimensions 5.8433” W X 5.125” H (100% wrap) Weight 0.047 lbs. (21 grams) Case Pack 300 ea. Case Dimensions 24" L x 15" W x 24" H Pallet Pack 4,800 ea. (16 Cases) Pallet Dimensions 48" L x 40" W x 79" H Industries Food & Beverage, Health & Beauty, Household Chemicals, Nutraceuticals Country of Manufacture United States Note: *Caps and closures sold separately. -- Scroll down below to view recommended caps.
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsDo you have caps and other closures available for this 24mm 24-410 container?Compatible products that will fit a specific container are listed under the Related Products section of the product page. You can also search our website by the container’s neck finish. For example, 24mm 24-410 caps, pumps and sprayers are designed to fit 24mm 24-410 neck finish containers like this one. However, the best way to check compatibility is to order a sample of the cap to match to your container. You can learn more about finding a matching closure for your container in our Guide to Neck Finishes.Can this PET plastic container be used for hot fill products?PET is generally not suitable for hot fill applications. Fill temperature should not exceed 120° F (49° C). However, some PET containers can be treated to make the plastic more resistant to heat. We recommend requesting a sample of the container first to see if it’s compatible with your product.Is this PET container food grade?When a container is FDA compliant, that indicates that it is safe for food contact and can be used to package food or drinks that are suitable for human consumption. If our product page indicates that a container is FDA Approved, then the container is considered food grade and can be used to package consumable food and drink products.Is this PET container impact resistant?PET has an excellent impact resistance due to its tough, rigid material. PET containers possess a high strength to weight ratio. However, PET containers can shatter at freezing temperatures.Is this PET container chemical resistant?Yes, PET containers have excellent chemical resistance to organic materials, water, as well as many acids. However, because PET containers cannot be fluorinated, they cannot endure stronger chemicals that may cause paneling. We recommend requesting a sample of the container first to see if it’s compatible with your product.Can you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.Do you offer labeling services?Yes, we offer design services, as well as in-mold labeling, screen printing, label printing and application services. You can request a quote from our design team by calling 630.629.6600 or emailing Sales@TheCaryCompany.com. For more information regarding the services we offer, please go to our Design Services page. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.Do you sell capping equipment?Yes, we offer bottle capping machines and accessories as well as heat induction sealers to preserve your product freshness.
You May Also Like
12 oz. Natural HDPE Plastic Bullet Bottle, 24mm 24-410Part #: 30WBN2
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $0.438 ea.
- 315 $0.413 ea.
- 1260 $0.367 ea.
- 3780 $0.318 ea.
- 11340 $0.305 ea.
2 oz. Green PET Plastic Bullet Bottle, 20mm 20-410Part #: 30WG02
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $0.372 ea.
- 884 $0.292 ea.
- 5304 $0.252 ea.
- 10608 $0.227 ea.
- 22100 $0.213 ea.
Anonymous customer published 09/14/2021 following an order made on 07/09/2021
I love my products. The customers service was great! I will definitely purchase again