We all go through it… the 8 hour work day that just gets your body exhausted. And when you get home, all you want to do is soak in a tub and RELAX! Well, I found a perfect solution here at The Cary Company. We sell this incredible container and lid (Part #67WPSH, #67W8WL) that can help you reach your ultimate level of relaxation. I took it upon myself to share with you my homemade bath scrub that seems to take away your stress and puts you into a sense of tranquility. All you need to do is get the Cary 8oz plastic jar with lid and head to the store to get these 6 simple ingredients!
- ½ cup of Epsom Eucalyptus Salt (can substitute for the lavender or plain)
- ½ cup of White Sugar
- 5 drops of Vanilla Essential Oil (Antioxidant, Anticarcinogenic, Antidepressant)
- 4 drops of Lavender Essential Oil (Antiseptic, Analgesic)
- 6 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil (Antibacterial, Sudorific)
- 5 drops of Frankincense Essential Oil (Antiseptic, Carminative)
Combine all ingredients and mix together with a spatula. Pour into the container and close the lid. Drop a ¼ cup into bath water or take a handful of the scrub and mix in a little water and scrub!
The combined health benefits of all the salts, sugars, and essential oils have unbelievable effects on the body so sit back and relax.
I have made these cute little salt scrubs as gifts. People love them! Just imagine them as a cute favor at a bridal shower, baby shower, or even a wedding! So stop what you’re doing, and get your plastic jar and cap today and start making your own piece of heaven.
Can’t wait and need it now?
Or call us at 630-629-6600 or email us here