- The 56BHS5 Spill Containment Unit has great chemical resistance and can hold up to 400 gallons of liquid catching all leaks and spills to keep your storage area clean and safe. The unit includes a containment tub and an extra wide heavy duty polyethylene platform shelf holding IBC units up to 50" square. *Does not include drain. *No fork lift access.
- High-performance engineered plastic construction for excellent chemical resistance and impact durability for long life.
- 100% Recyclable
- Primary spill containment keeps chemicals contained, while secondary system prevents spreading.
- EPA 40 CFR 264.175 - Container storage areas must have a containment system that has sufficient capacity to contain 10 percent of the volume of containers or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater.
- SPCC Compliant - This marker indicates compliance with EPA spill prevention, control and countermeasures regulations.
- Proudly Made in the USA
Material:High density polyethylene (HDPE ) is the most commonly used resin. This economical plastic has good impact resistance, is naturally translucent, flexible and typically used for personal care products such as shampoo bottles. Adding color will give HDPE an opaque look that will result in an increase in weight and rigidness. We have a variety of these rigid and tough high density polyethylene products in stock, from containers, pails, bottles, caps, tubs and jugs. HDPE works well in below freezing temperatures. HDPE heat compatibility varies. Maximum fill temperature is generally around 145°F; however, testing is recommended with your specific product and application.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility. The Cary Company does hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. We are not responsible for consequential damages arising from customer's selection and use of containers, container and label dimensions, and/or closures supplied by us.
More Information Color Black/Yellow Material HDPE Capacity 1-IBC Unit Spill Capacity 400 gal. Load Capacity 10,000 lbs. Stackable No Fork Lift Access No Condition New Dimensions 67" W x 67" D x 26" H Pallet Pack 3 ea. Country of Manufacture United States
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsWhat is the benefit of having an IBC spill deck?These platforms have great chemical resistance. They can hold large amounts of liquids, catching leaks and spills to keep your storage areas clean and safe.Do these IBC tote decks include a drain?No, these IBC tote spill decks do not include a drain.Can IBC spill decks be recycled?Yes, IBC spill decks are recyclable.
You May Also Like
IBC Yellow Spill Containment Unit w/Steel Platform, No DrainPart #: 56BHS4
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $2,065.310 ea.
- 3 $2,030.890 ea.
- 6 $1,979.260 ea.
2 IBC Yellow Spill Containment Unit, No DrainPart #: 56BHS6
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $4,047.360 ea.
- 3 $3,804.520 ea.
- 4 $3,344.370 ea.
- 8 $3,258.050 ea.