- The 30BZ32 is a 5 lb. B-BRITE™ cleanser that is often used to clean brewing supplies. This eco-friendly cleaner uses sodium percarbonate and sodium carbonate to get the job done, from removing tough stains and residues leftover from brewing to cleaning other products or equipment, such as coffee pots and more! B-BRITE™ does not contain any chlorine or disulfites and can be used safely on all materials.
Dissolve one tablespoon of B-BRITE™ per gallon of warm water (4 mL per L). Wash equipment with B-BRITE™ solution and then rinse with clear, cold water. For descaling of significant mineral buildup, a 20-30 minute soak in B-BRITE™ solution might be required. Rinse with clear, cold water after soaking.
- Cleans with Active Oxygen
- Chlorine and Bisulfite Free
- Removes Beer Stone & Labels
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility. The Cary Company does hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. We are not responsible for consequential damages arising from customer's selection and use of containers, container and label dimensions, and/or closures supplied by us.
More Information Capacity 5 lb.
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.