- 19BZBC is a 120v Beacon temperature monitor and controller from Powerblanket®. This temperature controller is compatible with a wide variety of heating or cooling devices. The Wi-Fi connected temperature controller allows you to remotely monitor current conditions and adjust setpoints for your devices from a smartphone or computer using a web portal or mobile app.
Receive wireless alerts and notifications when the temperature or other values go outside your defined thresholds. Alerts can be customized based on temperature, electrical current, voltage, and resistance readings. Easily log, access, and export historic temperature data for future reference or process analysis. Electrical current and voltage can also be collected, allowing you to analyze the duty cycle, energy usage, and operating cost of your cooling or heating equipment. Maximum amperage of 12 amps.
- Compatible with a variety of heating & cooling devices
- Wi-Fi connected
- Alerts can be customized based on temperature, electrical current, voltage, and resistance readings
- Maximum amperage of 12 amps
- Proudly Made in the USA
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.
More Information Voltage 120v CSA Approved Yes - CSA Approved Dimensions 13" L x 10" W 3" H Weight 5 lbs. Case Dimensions 13" L x 10" W x 3" H Country of Manufacture United States Warranty 1 Year Warranty Manufacturer Powerblanket
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsWhere are these products made?Powerblankets are proudly manufactured entirely in the United States.Can I leave it on and operating overnight, throughout the week, month, etc.?Yes, this product is designed and engineered to be run continuously.Are there instructions for use included?Yes, general instructions and user information are included in the packaging of this product.What is your warranty policy?Every Powerblanket has a 1-year manufacturing warranty covering any workmanship and materials. To register the warranty simply scan the QR code within the shipping box or contact your customer service representative.Should I register my warranty?Registering your warranty is a simple process that is recommended though not required. Registering your warranty would help decrease the time it takes to respond to any potential future problems. To register your warranty just scan the QR code in the shipping box or contact your customer service representative.Do you ship internationally?Online ordering only ships inside of the United States. If you wish to ship internationally, please reach out to us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@TheCaryCompany.com so that we may process your order. We are more than happy to help!Can this be shipped by UPS/small package?The shipping method is determined by the dimensions of the product(s) and the carrier. Most Powerblanket products can be shipped small package or by UPS, but heavy or large products may be shipped by Freight/LTL.Can you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.