Expanding to Serve You Better
We are thrilled to announce that Containers Unlimited has joined The Cary Company family! By bringing our teams together, we will continue to provide you with the outstanding level of customer service you have come to expect while offering you a more extensive product selection and a larger logistics network. We strive to make this transition as smooth as possible and are committed to your continued success.
In addition to the products currently offered by Containers Unlimited, The Cary Company provides an expanded range of plastic, glass and metal packaging solutions. We also offer filtration products, spill control solutions, facility supplies and much more to keep your operation running efficiently and to help your business grow. This partnership also adds additional warehouse facilities to our distribution network to better provide you with optimal customer experience and convenience. We now operate warehouses in Addison, Illinois (suburban Chicago), Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Salt Lake City, Utah and Indianapolis, Indiana.
We are excited Mike McGuire and his team have agreed to join us as employees of The Cary Company. We hope to become your one-stop shop for all your business needs and strive to continue to serve you as your committed partner. Your continued trust is important to us and we are truly grateful for your loyalty during this exciting time.
Please email or call us with questions. We hope to hear from you soon. The below Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may answer some of those questions immediately.
- Who do I call to place an order? You can place orders with our team at Containers Unlimited by calling 510-887-9277 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who is my sales representative?
Please email email@example.com for information on your assigned sales rep.
- Who can help me with billing questions? Contact our accounting team at (630) 629-6600.
- What happened to the Containers Unlimited website? We have merged the old site with www.thecarycompany.com to make it easier for customers by offering a much broader selection of products and information.
- Will all the same products continue to be available? In addition to the offering from Containers Unlimited, customers now have the opportunity to purchase a wide range of products across all divisions.
- When I order from The Cary Company, can I order using the same part numbers? Yes, part numbers will be cross-referenced between the two companies.
- Will my payment terms change? Your payment terms will remain the same based on credit history.
- Can I order products from The Cary Company from the Containers Unlimited team? Yes, please contact your sales rep or our customer service team for further details.
Distribution & Regional Office
3375 Arden Road
Hayward, CA 94545
2255 Via Cerro
Jurupa Valley, CA 92509
10901 Russet Street