- The 56BSPM spill containment platform (spill containment deck), has great chemical resistance and can hold up to 121 gallons of liquid, catching all leaks and spills to keep your storage area clean and safe. Its removable black high-density polyethylene (HDPE) grate allows for easy cleaning and provides much needed traction for your drums. This low-profile modular platform can be connected to a ramp for quick loading/unloading and can be easily connected to other platforms enabling you to mix and match to meet your capacity requirements. *Does not include drain. *No fork lift access.
- High-performance engineered plastic construction for excellent chemical resistance and impact durability for long life.
- 100% Recyclable
- Modular design allows for multiple configurations.
- Easy to connect with built-in U-channel.
- Low-profile for easy loading and unloading.
- EPA 40 CFR 264.175 - Container storage areas must have a containment system that has sufficient capacity to contain 10 percent of the volume of containers or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater.
- SPCC Compliant - This marker indicates compliance with EPA spill prevention, control and countermeasures regulations.
- Proudly Made in the USA
Material:High density polyethylene (HDPE ) is the most commonly used resin. This economical plastic has good impact resistance, is naturally translucent, flexible and typically used for personal care products such as shampoo bottles. Adding color will give HDPE an opaque look that will result in an increase in weight and rigidness. We have a variety of these rigid and tough high density polyethylene products in stock, from containers, pails, bottles, caps, tubs and jugs. HDPE works well in below freezing temperatures. HDPE heat compatibility varies. Maximum fill temperature is generally around 145°F; however, testing is recommended with your specific product and application.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility. The Cary Company does hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. We are not responsible for consequential damages arising from customer's selection and use of containers, container and label dimensions, and/or closures supplied by us.
More Information Color Black/Yellow Material HDPE Capacity 8-Drum Unit Spill Capacity 121 gal. (60.5 per side) Load Capacity 10,000 lbs. Stackable No Fork Lift Access No Dimensions 103" W x 51.5" D x 6.5" H Pallet Pack 6 ea. Country of Manufacture United States
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.What is the benefit of having an IBC spill deck?These platforms have great chemical resistance. They can hold large amounts of liquids, catching leaks and spills to keep your storage areas clean and safe.Do these IBC tote decks include a drain?No, these IBC tote spill decks do not include a drain.Can IBC spill decks be recycled?Yes, IBC spill decks are recyclable.
You May Also Like
6-Drum Yellow Modular Spill Platform, No DrainPart #: 56BSP1
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $540.800 ea.
- 3 $520.000 ea.
- 5 $499.300 ea.
- 10 $478.400 ea.