37BA87 is the emergency preparedness storage cabinet designed for the secure storage of emergency supplies. This cabinet features GloAlert™ labels, four adjustable shelves, and two keys. It features a fire resistant design and includes a 3-point stainless steel bullet latching system, U-Loc™ handle with two keys, GloAlert™ glow-in-the-dark labels, piano hinge doors that open and close smoothly, and four adjustable leveling feet. Its bright orange color is due to a durable powder paint that was chosen specifically for its high visibility.
Emergency preparedness storage cabinets are important in that they provide quick access to emergency supplies in the event of severe storms, hurricanes, tornadoes, power outages, earthquakes, and terrorist attacks. Use it to store your emergency supplies such as flashlights, radios, first aid kits, respirators, blankets. The Emergency Preparedness Storage Cabinet is design tested in accordance with ASTM and NFPA time-temperature curves and comes with a ten-year warranty. Key Benefits:
- Designed for the secure storage of emergency supplies
- Highly visible in emergencies with “emergency orange” color.
- Designed with the intention of fire-resistance.
- Features GloAlert™ glow-in-the-dark labels.
- Design tested in accordance with ASTM & NFPA time-temperature curves.
- Ten-year warranty.