Pulse Jet Baghouse Filters
Pulse jet cleaning, compared to shaker or reverse-air baghouses, allows for the reduction in baghouse size and capital cost. These pulse jet fabric baghouse filters use less fabric because of the higher gas-to-cloth ratio. The Cary Company can help you keep your dust collection system operating at maximum efficiency with a variety of top & bottom loaded filter options as well as pleated filters and more. -- at Wholesale Pricing!
Standard Configuration Options
- Pulse jet bag with plain top, disc bottom with groundwire
- Pulse jet bag with snap band top, disc bottom with groundwire
- Pulse jet bag with plain top, disc bottom
Standard Media Coatings & Finishes
Plain: Natural finish. General purpose material.
Glazed: Accomplished by running media over hot roller which melts fibers and results in a smooth "eggshell" finish. Improves dust cake release.
Flame Retardant: Not flame proof, but provides a self extinguishing feature that is used when sparks are involved, such as grinding processes
Fiberglass: High temperature, chemical resistant woven fabric.
Singed: Accomplished by exposing media to open flame to burn off any loose fibers. Improves dust cake formation.
Acrylic Coated: Air permeable acrylic surface coated polyester for moist environments.
Teflon Membrane: Membrane provides an extremely smooth, high efficiency finish.
Conventional (Standard) vs. Pleated Bag Filters
Pleated baghouse filters can be used in place of standard baghouse filters in pulse jet baghouses without having to modify the existing configuration. Pleated filters offer increased durability and better efficiency while taking up a fraction of the space. The Cary Company’s pleated filters have 2 to 4 times more filter surface area and boast a longer services life and reduced emission levels.
Benefits of Pleated Bag Filters
- Polyester media combined with Polyurethane caps reduce abrasions and leaks.
- Pleated baghouse filters can be retrofitted into dust collectors using existing tube sheet holes with the use of adaptor rings.
- At a fraction of the length, pleated filters optimize the capacity of baghouses and feature lower installation and maintenance costs due to their excellent life cycle and faster changeout
- Pleated media filters offer 20% higher throughput compared to standard baghouse filters as well as a 20% lower pressure drop
- Pleated dust collector filters can reduce inventory as help reduce the total number of required filters per unit as well as replace several different conventional filter styles
Types of Pleated Bag Filters
- Bottom Loader Pleated Bag – Bottom loader pleated bags are installed from the dirty side with a soft polyurethane top cap.
- Star Bottom Pleated Bag – Bottom design optimizes the dust release function to dust does not become trapped in the bottom cap.
- High Temperature Steel Top Loader Pleated Bag – Great for high temperature applications, clean side removal cartridge is mounted with a snap ring.
- Standard Top Loader Pleated Bags – Available in over 25 materials, these standard top loader bags are suitable for a range of applications.
Pleated Medias Available
- Spunbond Polyester
- Spunbond Aluminized
- Spunbond HO
- Spunbond w/PTFE Membrane
- Aramid w/ePTFE Membrane
- PPS w/ePTFE Membrane
- & More – We have over 25 media solutions available. Contact us for more details!
- Food & Beverage
- Powder Coatings
- Plasma/Laser Cutting
- Sand Blasting
- Any industry handing dust and undesirable material particles in the air
With over 35 years of experience is filtration industry, The Cary Company has the knowledge and expertise to help you find the best baghouse filter for your application. Here's what we need to know:
- Characteristic of dust
- Chemical content of dust
- Square feet of filter media
- CFM required
- Temperature range
- Type of existing equipment
- Operating experience
We offer Pulse Jet Baghouse Filters in a variety of medias, coatings & finishes. Tell us about your application & we'll develop the best dust collector for your needs. Wholesale and Bulk Pricing! -- The Cary Company, Trusted Since 1895!