While the days of the milk man dropping off milk at your front door might seem like a thing of the past, those days can still be relived with these clear glass milk bottles sold at The Cary Company. Bring back the nostalgic good old days for your customers by using these glass milk bottles to remind them that quality and freshness still exists.
The Cary Company stocks a large selection of clear glass milk bottles to fit all your needs, from half pints to half gallon bottles. We also sell a variety of colored 48mm tamper evident snap caps that are compatible with these bottles. Glass milk bottles can even be used for do-it-yourself projects, decor for special events, and as vintage containers for all your favorite drinks.
Quality is Key to Any Business
- Eco-friendly bottles can be recycled or reused
- Thickness of glass makes it good for daily use
- Protects milk from foreign odors and flavors
- Food and beverage safe
- Keeps milk cold, which preserves flavor and shelf life
These clear glass milk bottles have a thick glass that make them strong enough to be used over and over again, while safely protecting your drink and helping to keep it cold. The bottles also let customers clearly see your product in its best lighting. Plus, unlike cartons and plastic bottles, glass bottles help to preserve the fresh taste and shelf life of milk by acting as a barrier to outside odors and flavors.
We’re all super heroes when we go green in today’s environmentally conscious society. These reusable and recyclable milk bottles are even more popular than before and your customers will appreciate your push to help save the world.
Glass milk bottles aren’t just for milk. These clear bottles are also great for various other drinks from homemade lemonade to thicker drinks like tomato juice. Find different ways to be more creative by using the bottles for craft projects and home decor to add that touch of personalization to any product.
- Flint glass is a clear, colorless glass known for its clarity and high refractive quality. It is a heavy and durable form of glass that is suited to hold products that can withstand light such as water, sauces, and food. It is sometimes used to hold select types of alcohol. Clear (flint) glass is often used to make wine, woozy, Boston round, and salad dressing bottles.