- The 30W5WZ is a 5 oz. clear glass woozy bottle with a 24 mm (24-490) neck finish. Woozy bottles are great for hot sauces, marinades, dressings, concoctions, creations, and more. The Cary Company offers a variety of closure and liner combinations. These 5 oz. glass woozy bottles are packed 12 bottles per case in our re-shipper cartons to provide for easy pack, fill and ship.
- Long neck and rounded shoulders
- Durable and versatile
- Thick, crystal-clear glass
- Re-Shipper Carton included
Material:Flint Glass - Flint glass is a clear, colorless glass known for its clarity and high refractive quality. It is a heavy and durable form of glass that is suited to hold products that can withstand light such as water, sauces, and food. It is sometimes used to hold select types of alcohol. Clear (flint) glass is often used to make wine, woozy, Boston round, and salad dressing bottles.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility. The Cary Company does hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. We are not responsible for consequential damages arising from customer's selection and use of containers, container and label dimensions, and/or closures supplied by us.
More Information Capacity 5 oz. Overflow Capacity 5.27 oz. Style Hot Sauce, Sauce, Woozy Color Clear Material Glass Neck Finish 24-490 Neck Width 24 mm Dimensions 1.859" Dia. x 6.265" H Label Panel Dimensions 5.8402" W x 3.297" H (100% wrap) Weight 0.34 lbs. Case Pack 12 ea. Case Weight 4.08 lbs. Case Dimensions 8" L x 7" W x 8" H Pallet Pack 2,880 each (240 Cases) Pallet Weight 979.2 lbs. Pallet Dimensions 40" L x 48" W x 44" H Industries Food & Beverage Note: Packed in a 12x1 Re-Shipper Carton (12 per box)
*Caps and closures sold separately. -- Scroll down below to view recommended caps.
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsWhere are these bottles made?Thank you for your inquiry. These bottles are made in India. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.Can you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.Can these bottles and lids be heat sealed?Thank you for your question. These glass bottles can be used with heat induction liners. To browse compatible liners, please click here. Please note that this information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility. We encourage requesting a sample before making a bulk purchase to test whether your container is compatible with the liner.Do you offer labeling services?Yes, we offer design services, as well as in-mold labeling, screen printing, label printing and application services. You can request a quote from our design team by calling 630.629.6600 or emailing Sales@TheCaryCompany.com. For more information regarding the services we offer, please go to our Design Services page. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.
You May Also Like
1/2 Gallon (64 oz) Clear Glass Jug, 38mm 38-405Part #: 30W64G
- Quantity Qty Price
- 6 $4.595 ea.
- 48 $3.609 ea.
- 162 $2.880 ea.
- 324 $2.836 ea.
1 Gallon (128 oz.) Clear Glass Jug, 38mm 38-405Part #: 30W1GG
- Quantity Qty Price
- 4 $7.100 ea.
- 48 $4.740 ea.
- 144 $4.670 ea.
- 336 $4.060 ea.
- 672 $3.790 ea.