- The InteliHeat® Faratherm® hazardous area induction drum base heater consists of an induction coil, encapsulated in glass reinforced resin with a heating plate located on top. It has been developed using the same technology as the Thermosafe® Induction Heater - a very reliable and efficient product in use worldwide for over 20 years. Powered by a single-phase ac mains supply, it will heat the base of drums and containers placed onto it. The Faratherm® is safe to use in hazardous areas (Zones 1 and 2) and is IECEx, ATEX and ETL (UL/CSA standards) certified. With an ingress protection rating of IP66 and no moving parts, it is suitable for use in harsh environments or where regular cleaning is required.
- ETL/ATEX/IECEx certified for Zones 1 & 2
- Safe to use with steel or plastic drums
- Suitable for any size drum up to 55 Gal(
- Induction heating with no radiant elements and no moving parts, so no maintenance
- IP66 hose-down rated
- Single-phase up to 240 VAC supply
- Power Draw: 7A, 500W
- Inductive Power Factor: 0.3. Apparent power: 1800W
- Class I Zone 1 AEx e IIC 170° C (T3) Gb Class I Zone 1 Ex e IIC 170° C (T3) GbFARATHERM® conforms to UL Std. 60079-0, UL Std. 60079-7, ANSI/UL Std. 499. Cert to CAN/CSA Std. C22.2 No.60079-0, CAN/CSA C22.2No.60079-7. CAN/CSA C22.2 No 88.Class II Appliances "double insulated", no earth required
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.
More Information Capacity 55 gal. Color Orange To Be Used With Metal Voltage 240v Wattage 500w Dimensions 21.65" Dia. x 2" H Heating Plate (35" Dia. Overall) Weight 42 lbs. Shipping
- This item requires special packaging and can only ship freight.
- Please note this products has a $145 crate fee included in the shipping rate at Checkout
Country of Manufacture United Kingdom Manufacturer InteliHeat® Model FARATHERM
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.