- This is a 1 HP air direct drive lab agitator with a .63" Dia. x 12" L mixing shaft (Series 20). This mixer with a vertical lab stand features a 6" blade and 0-3000 mixer shaft RPM. The measured blade length is the blade's diameter when extended during operation. Series 20 agitators are overhead mixers with an adjustable mounting bracket allowing for vertical positioning on the stand. The ball and socket mount also provides precise positioning of the mixer head.
Direct drive mixers run at high speed and use relatively small blades making them suitable for smaller batch sizes and lower viscosity products as the mixer shaft couples directly to the motor. This lab mount mixer features a pneumatic/air motor that comes with a control valve and muffler. Air motors are variable speed so that you can control the rotation of the shaft. Air powered motors are also safe as they are explosion-proof and will not burn out or overheat for a customizable agitator for your mixing needs.
Great for smaller batch sizes, this overhead mixer is ideal for open top containers up to 5 gallons. With a 316 stainless steel construction on all wetted parts and the motor coated with USDA approved stainless steel paint, the pail or drum agitator is versatile for various mixing applications including paints, dyes, etc.
- 0-3000 mixer shaft RPM (variable speed)
- 1 HP
- Direct drive mixer
- 6" mixing blade
- Lab stand included
- Adjustable mounting bracket for vertical positioning
- Ball & Socket mount for precise positioning
- Explosion proof air motor
- Stainless steel coupling, shaft & mixing impellers
- Suitable across multiple industries
- Proudly Made in the USA
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.
More Information Weight 45 lbs. Country of Manufacture United States Mounting Type Lab Mount Motor Air (Pneumatic) Motor HP 1 HP Drive Unit Direct Drive Shaft Length 12" Note: *Image for series representation only. Actual model may vary. This mixer features a single propeller.
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.