- The 21BVVB is Vent-Vac device that disperses leak detection powder or pre-coat. When the airflow is reversed, the Vent-Vac can act as a vacuum, cleaning out the dust from the dust collector. It serves as an outlet for the air valve, where the compressed air pressure travels through and moves the air out of the end of the outlet. This product is commonly used in facilities and is great for running leak tests.
- Vac comes with two clamps and one shut off valve
- One piece vac can be unscrewed for cleaning
- Requires some engineering to set up
- Can be operated by most maintenance crew
- Compressed air and hoses are required to operate
- Easily converts from dispersion to vacumming
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.
More Information Case Pack 1 ea. Pallet Pack 1000 ea. Weight 6 lbs. Sieve Diameter 3"
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.What Dust Collector Leak Detection Powder colors do you offer?We offer Leak Detection Powder in yellow, green, pink, orange and tangerine for Dust Collectors.What is the purpose of Dust Collector Leak Detection Powder?Leak Detection Powder for Dust Collectors determines where leaks are in a wide variety of places, including wire cages, shaker type bags, reverse air collectors and cartridge collectors. Instead of detecting by hand, the powder and LED Flashlight saves users time and confusion.Does Dust Collector Leak Detection Powder work under UV light?Yes! Our Leak Detection Powder has a fluorescent glow when viewed under UV light.How does Dust Collector Leak Detection Powder get dispensed?We offer a Vent-Vac that dispenses Leak Detection Powder. Additionally, it acts as a vacuum to collect the powder from the dust bag/cartridge.Is the Dust Collector Leak Detection Powder toxic?No, the Leak Detection Powder is non-toxic.