- The 26WD6L is a black 26 gauge steel dish cover unlined with a rust inhibitor. The 26WD6L is equipped with a gasket to help prevent leaks during transport and storage. The dish cover must be secured with a lever lock ring (sold separately). Pails using this lid are recommend for storing solids only.
- Contains 25% post-consumer recycled content
- 100% recyclable
- Made of heavy-duty carbon steel
- Must be secured with lever lock ring (sold separately)
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility. The Cary Company does hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. We are not responsible for consequential damages arising from customer's selection and use of containers, container and label dimensions, and/or closures supplied by us.
More Information Pail Steel Gauge 26 Gauge Gasket Gasket Color Black Material Metal Case Pack 36 ea. Pallet Pack 1,440 ea. (36 Cases) Series S3 Series
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsWhat are the differences between steel lug covers and dish covers?Lug covers feature “tabs” that are meant to be crimped to their compatible pails with a lug closing tool, which is sold separately. Dish covers are attached to the pails using lever lock rings, which are sold separately.Some of your steel pail lids have a spout. What are the benefits of these spouts?If your steel pail contains liquids, these spouts offer many benefits. These spouts allow controlled flow of the pail contents as they’re emptied. Many of these spouts can be fitted with pumps that enable dosed dispensing of the pail contents.Do you offer pail closing tools and other accessories for these steel pail lids?Yes, we offer both manual and semi-automatic lug closing tools in brass (spark resistant), steel or aluminum (lightweight). Economy versions are also available for low volume operations. These tools provide an even pressure for attaching steel lids to pails. We also offer pail pumps, pail liners, pails strainers and pail heaters.Can you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.
You May Also Like
24 Gauge Black Steel Dish Cover, Unlined (S3 Series)Part #: 26WD4L
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $14.800 ea.
- 5 $11.060 ea.
- 20 $8.900 ea.
- 36 $8.270 ea.
- 72 $6.730 ea.
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $9.530 ea.
- 36 $7.920 ea.
- 144 $6.540 ea.
Anonymous customer published 05/02/2020 following an order made on 03/19/2020
Just what I expected. Well made.
Anonymous customer published 03/20/2020 following an order made on 03/10/2020
Seals the deal
Anonymous customer published 09/17/2019 following an order made on 09/06/2019
some of them where dented when they arrived at our building, but nothing for us to be concerned about.
Anonymous customer published 10/15/2018 following an order made on 10/05/2018