- The 30WS8U is a 1 pint (16 oz.) unlined metal paint can and lid without ears, generally used for solvents and oil-based products. Paint cans with ARMLOKS are certified to UN Performance Oriented Packaging (Part 173.27), U.S. Postal Service and UPS requirements. Rings and plugs have three points of contact (tripletite) to prevent paint from migrating out of cans while remaining easy for consumers to open. The Cary Company offers accessories for the 30WS8U such as paint can openers, closers, can clips and more.
- Gray or gold epoxy phenolic linings are available with environmentally-friendly, product-resistant powder stripe placed over the side seam.
- Full lithography is available on cans and plugs.
- Metal paint cans contain 25% post-consumer recycled content and are 100% recyclable.
- Paints, Coatings, Adhesives, Mastics, Viscous products and other applications.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility. The Cary Company does hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. We are not responsible for consequential damages arising from customer's selection and use of containers, container and label dimensions, and/or closures supplied by us.
More Information Capacity 1 pt. Color Silver Material Metal Dimensions 3.438" Dia. x 3.938" H Case Pack 50 ea. Pallet Pack 2,450 ea. (49 Cases) Closure Lid Lining Unlined Note: Any filling temperature above 130°F could create a vacuum in the container and cause side wall paneling.
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsHow far into the can should the plug be set?Thank you for your inquiry. This plug should be set until it's as close to flush with the can as possible. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.What type of metal is this paint can made of?Most metal paint cans are made of tin-plated steel. The steel component gives the container strength. The tin plating adds corrosion resistance to protect the can from the chemical composition or corrosive effects of the can’s contents.Some of these paint cans are called unlined or lined. What are these linings? And what does unlined mean?Lined cans are lined with either epoxy phenolic or gold phenolic lining. Epoxy phenolic lining is a gray-colored lining that is used for alkaline products, fatty acids, detergents, emulsions, general organic chemicals, surfactants and water-based resins. The epoxy-phenolic linings have been designed to provide outstanding chemical resistance in a pH range of 7.0 – 9.0. Gold phenolic lining is a gold-colored lining that is a good option for solvents and oil-based products. Gold phenolic linings are also FDA approved, which makes them safe for food products.
Unlined paint cans are sprayed or rinsed with a rust inhibitor that helps slow rusting prior to filling the cans with a specific product. Unlined paint cans are good for holding oil-based or solvent coatings.Can this metal paint can be recycled?Yes, metal paint cans can be recycled. As steel retains its properties through the recycling process, it can be recycled repeatedly. Old metal paint cans are used to make tools, equipment and building materials. In fact, many of our metal paint cans are made of at least 25% post-consumer content.Can I put food products in this metal paint can?Paint cans with a gold phenolic lining are safe for food products.Do you sell lids and bails for this paint can?Yes, you can purchase both lids and bails (metal handles) for various paint cans. Cans sold without lids have compatible lids listed in the Related Products section of that paint can’s product page. The Cary Company also has paint can clips, overseal rings, opening and closing tools, paint can mixers and even shipping supplies specifically for paint cans.Can you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.Do you offer labeling services?Yes, we offer design services, as well as in-mold labeling, screen printing, label printing and application services. You can request a quote from our design team by calling 630.629.6600 or emailing Sales@TheCaryCompany.com. For more information regarding the services we offer, please go to our Design Services page. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.
You May Also Like
1/2 Gallon Metal Paint Can with Lid, UnlinedPart #: 30W12M
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $4.750 ea.
- 75 $4.500 ea.
- 225 $4.200 ea.
- 750 $3.750 ea.
- 2250 $3.280 ea.
John C. published 07/21/2022 following an order made on 07/20/2022
So are these ...................
Anonymous customer published 05/05/2020 following an order made on 04/15/2020
All ways have plenty on hand and is very durable.
Anonymous customer published 01/09/2020 following an order made on 01/03/2020
Anonymous customer published 07/25/2019 following an order made on 07/17/2019
Best value I could find on the Internet for the item I needed to order.
Anonymous customer published 05/12/2019 following an order made on 05/08/2019
Shipped perfectly with no damaged cans. Thank you.
Anonymous customer published 10/01/2018 following an order made on 09/25/2018