- This UN rated 6 gallon gray open head steel pail has an epoxy phenolic lined interior. Typical industrial and commercial products packaged with epoxy phenolic lining are alkaline products, fatty acids, detergents, emulsions, foods, general organic chemicals, surfactants, and water based resins. Used with the correct components, this pail provides optimal packaging protection for products. Lid sold separately.
- Made of heavy-duty carbon steel
- 6 gallon capacity
- Dimensions: 11-2/9" Dia. (top) x 10-9/10" Dia. (bottom) x 15-7/8" H
- UN Certification of UN1A2/Y1.5/100 for liquids
- Includes handle
- Tapered design for nesting
- Contains 25% post-consumer recycled content and is 100% recyclable
- Proudly Made in the USA
Epoxy phenolic linings have been designed to provide outstanding chemical resistance in a pH range of 7.0 - 9.0. The resin ratio has been varied in specific formulations to achieve the desired compromises in flexibility and resistance.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility. The Cary Company does hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. We are not responsible for consequential damages arising from customer's selection and use of containers, container and label dimensions, and/or closures supplied by us.
More Information Capacity 6 gal. Color Gray Material Steel Case Pack 60 ea. Case Dimensions 48" L x 40" W x 37" H Case Weight 210 lbs. Pallet Pack 120 ea. (2 Cases) Pallet Dimensions 48" L x 40" W x 68" H Pallet Weight 420 lbs. Country of Manufacture United States Series S3 Series Closure No Cover Lining Epoxy Lining Steel Gauge NA/24/24 (Top/Body/Bottom) UN Rating Liquid UN1A2/Y1.5/100 Note: *Pail is UN Rated w/Cover Only
*Pail covers sold separately.
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsWhat kind of linings are offered for open head steel pails?The Cary Company offers rust inhibitor coated, Epoxy Phenolic Lined, Gold Phenolic Lined, and Pigmented Phenolic Lined pails.What is an open head steel pail typically used for?Non-UN rated unlined open head steel pails with rust inhibitor coatings are great for non-hazardous applications such as coatings, scrap metal, powders and more. UN rated open head steel pails can come with a rust inhibitor enamel, a gold or clear phenolic lining, a pigmented phenolic lining, or an epoxy phenolic lining. UN Rated open...What kind of closures are compatible with open head steel pails?Because open head steel pails are containers with removable lids, The Cary Company offers cover types including lug (crimped) and dish (lever lock ring).What kind of accessories do you offer for open head steel pails?The Cary Company offers various accessories such as tops, closing/opening tools, linings, heaters, and pumps for your open head steel pail.Can you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.Do you offer labeling services?Yes, we offer design services, as well as in-mold labeling, screen printing, label printing and application services. You can request a quote from our design team by calling 630.629.6600 or emailing Sales@TheCaryCompany.com. For more information regarding the services we offer, please go to our Design Services page. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.
You May Also Like
5 Gallon Gray Open Head Steel Pail (26 Gauge) UN Rated, Pigmented Phenolic Lining (S3 Series)Part #: 26WA6N
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $17.150 ea.
- 60 $14.420 ea.
- 108 $13.220 ea.
- 216 $12.200 ea.
- 324 $11.320 ea.
5 Gallon Gray Open Head Steel Pail (26 Gauge) UN Rated, Gold Phenolic Lining (S3 Series)Part #: 26W11N
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $19.030 ea.
- 60 $15.260 ea.
- 108 $14.180 ea.
- 216 $13.230 ea.
- 432 $12.410 ea.