- The 26W5BX is a 5 gallon overpack reshipper carton for Non-UN plastic and steel pails. These corrugated boxes ship flat for cost and space efficiency. Avoid additional handling charges by UPS and Fed Ex using our overpack cartons.
Our corrugated boxes feature a box strength rating, such as #200/ECT-32B.
- The #200 refers to the Mullen Bursting Test rating which measures the bursting strength of the corrugated linerboard. For example, a box rated 200# can withstand 200 lbs. per square inch of force applied to the linerboard on the face of the carton.
- ECT-32 refers to the Edge Crush Test (ECT) rating. This number indicates the force the load bearing edges can withstand before they buckle, usually measured in lbs. per lineal inch.
- B refers to the flute strength. Flutes are the middle layer of the corrugated board that is structured in a wave pattern. The flute strength may not be included in these ratings.
Box measurements are always expressed in three dimensions (Length x Width x Depth) and always in that specific sequence. These measurements always relate to the interior dimensions of the box.
- The length and width are the opening dimensions of the box, and the length is always the larger of the two (unless they are equal).
- The depth is how far you can reach into the box, and is the distance measured perpendicular to the length and width.
Material:Corrugated Cardboard is typically comprised of a fluted or zig-zag paperboard layer sandwiched between two stiff boxboard layers. Used in the manufacture of shipping cartons, corrugated material offers increased reinforcement to protect box contents from damage. Corrugated cardboard material is offered in single-face and single-wall configurations. For added strength, double- and triple-wall configurations are available. The fluted layer can also vary according to flute depth and number of flutes per foot.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility. The Cary Company does hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. We are not responsible for consequential damages arising from customer's selection and use of containers, container and label dimensions, and/or closures supplied by us.
More Information Color Kraft Material Corrugated Box Strength 350#/ECT-51 DW Wall Construction Double Wall Box Type Standard Dimensions 12-5/8" L x 12-5/8" W x 14-11/16" H Case Pack 20 ea. Case Dimensions 30" L x 28" W x 18" H Pallet Pack 1,000 ea. Weight 1.8 Ibs. Country of Manufacture United States Note: Please note this box is not UN Rated. If you need a UN Rated carton to hold a Non-UN Rated pail check out our 81WA06 for 5 gallon plastic pails or 81WHAZ for 5 gallon steel pails.
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.
You May Also Like
Anonymous customer published 05/07/2020 following an order made on 04/29/2020
I use them and they work perfect
Anonymous customer published 04/14/2020 following an order made on 03/31/2020