- The 19B5BG is a Powerblanket® Bee Blanket™ honey pail heater with a cutout for the gate valve and preset thermostat for 5 gallon pails. This insulating band-style heater helps to distribute heat flow through the entire pail. The 19B5BG operates on 120 volts, delivering up to 120 watts of heating power. It can be used with poly and steel buckets or pails. A suitable fit for the honey industry, the Bee Blanket™ honey heater helps to keep honey at hive temperature, ensuring proper viscosity without the loss of important nutrients, such as enzymes and antioxidants. It is often used to keep honey warm or to liquefy crystallized honey.
- Max. fixed temperature of 110°F (± 10°F)
- 120 volts, 120 watts, 1.0 amps
- Has a cutout that fits around the bottling gate valve
- One consistent heat zone
- Time and energy saver
- Applicable with poly and steel pails
- Water resistant
- Prevents overheating and reduces crystallization
- Preserves honey at applicable temperature to avoid nutrient loss
- Maintains consistent temperature and viscosity to prevent product waste and to ensure suitability for bottling
- Comes with clinch straps for a secure fit
- Certified by ETL to UL, CSA Safety Standards
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.
More Information Capacity 5 gal. Color Black Material Industrial Vinyl To Be Used With Metal, Plastic Temperature Reading Fahrenheit (°F) Voltage 120v Wattage 120w Power Plug Type 3-Prong NEMA 5-15 Dimensions 44 ¼" L x 10 ½" W x ¾" H (Thickness) Weight 3 lbs. Case Dimensions 26" L x 13" W x 6" H Pallet Pack 26 ea. Country of Manufacture United States Warranty 1 Year Warranty Manufacturer Powerblanket Model BB05GV Note:
- Evenly warms to improve flow
- Minimizes crystallization
- Maintains hive temperatures
- Protects nutrient levels
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsWhere are these products made?Powerblankets are proudly manufactured entirely in the United States.Is this product UL Listed or Safety Certified?This product is ETL listed to UL/CSA electrical safety specifications. We offer options rated for CID2 hazardous area use.What is this product made of?Powerblanket heaters and chillers are made entirely from industrial grade materials.Do I need a temperature controller with this product?Many products include an internal thermostat that controls the temperature automatically to keep the temperature at the ideal range for your application. You can also choose to pair it with a temperature controller for a higher level of control. Powerblanket’s PRO line includes a digital temperature controller which can be upgraded to the Part # 19BZBC, Powerblanket® Beacon Smart Controller, 12 Amp Max, 120v for the highest level of temperature control.What is the difference between the Powerblanket lines?Powerblanket has three product classes that provide varying levels of temperature control. ● Powerblanket LITE products are designed for smaller scale heating jobs. They feature greater energy efficiency and heightened safety. ● Powerblanket Standard products include a sturdy vinyl shell that endures low temperatures including -20° F (-29° C). Keep your equipment warm in below 0° F (-18° C) temperatures. ● Powerblanket Xtreme products are made for harsh climates and provide a tough and long-lasting vinyl shell. They can be operated in -60° F (-51° C) weather and offer the ultimate protection and warmth for your equipment.How hot does this product get?Powerblankets are created for a specific task or goal. Therefore, they can be application specific right out of the box. Powerblankets operate with internal, pre-set thermostats with varying ranges depending on the type of product and can be anywhere between 70.0° F to 150.0° F (20° C to 66° C) in standard products. Please see product specifications or contact us for more details.How long does this take to heat up?The time this product takes to heat up depends on dozens of variables such as ambient temperature, the contents of the container and more but the desired temperature should be achieved fairly quickly.It doesn’t feel hot when I touch it. How can I tell it the product works?Powerblanket temperature ranges will vary by product type and can be found anywhere from 70.0° F to 150.0° F (20° C to 66° C) in standard or ready to ship products. The heater is designed to operate at the perfect temperature range for the stated application which may require maintenance of temperatures near body temperature. If you are concerned this product isn’t working, the instruction manual guides you through how to test the electrical components to make sure.How should this product be stored? Can it be repaired?Powerblanket products are designed to be folded in a specific way. Storing them in this manner will help increase their longevity. Repairs on the internal materials or components are not recommended or offered for this product, but external repairs are possible.Is this product rated for outdoor use?Powerblanket products are rated for outdoor use and can be exposed to the elements without issue. However, despite doing well even in inclement weather it is not recommended to submerge them.Can you walk on this?No, it is not advisable to walk on Powerblanket products with the exception of the Summerstep line.Can Powerblankets be overlapped?No, as a Self-Regulating electrical device Powerblankets should not be overlapped and doing so may lead to inaccurate temperature readings and product damage.Can I roll this product up for storage?Since Powerblankets are created to be folded in a certain way, we recommend storing them as intended to increase product life.What is the maximum temperature of this heater and how long does it take to reach it?Temperature ranges will vary by product type and can be found anywhere from 70.0° F to 150.0° F in standard or ready to ship products. This heater is designed to operate at the perfect temperature range for the stated application which may require maintenance of temperatures around body temperature. If you are concerned this product isn’t working, the instruction manual guides you through how to test the electrical components to make sure.What is the length of the cord?This varies per product type from 2’ to 15’ for standard products. You may use an extension cord with consideration to power and distance.
You May Also Like
55 Gallon Honey Drum Heater, Adj. Thermostat Up to 145°F, 120v, 800w - Powerblanket® Bee Blanket™ (BB55PRO)Part #: 19B5BP
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $825.000 ea.
55 Gallon Honey Drum Heater, Preset Temperature, 100° F, 240v, 800w - Powerblanket® Bee Blanket™ (BB55-240V)Part #: 19BB56
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $656.000 ea.
55 Gallon Honey Drum Heater, Preset Temperature, 100°F, 120v, 800w - Powerblanket® Bee Blanket™ (BB55)Part #: 19BB55
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $552.000 ea.
- 3 $530.090 ea.