- The 56WNRL is a white tear strip plastic pail lid with gasket for 1 gallon round plastic pails (56W01W, 56W01B, 56WP1U, 56WP1G). It has a durable gasketed tear tab pail lid that is made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic, which provides a stronger seal. This multipurpose lid is suitable for long and short term use. Tear strip pail lids provide pails an airtight seal for safe storage and convenient shipping. They are popular for food storage and various other types of industrial applications. Simply break the tab, strip the edge off, and open.**Compatible with P5 Series Pails Only
- Easy to open by hand
- Strong tamper resistant plastic tabs for added security
- Provides coverage and protects contents in a pail
- Keeps out bugs and dust
- Perfect for long term or short term use
- Secures pails for storage, handling, and shipping
- Proudly Made in the USA
Material:High density polyethylene (HDPE ) is the most commonly used resin. This economical plastic has good impact and chemical resistance, is naturally translucent and flexible. It is typically used for personal care products such as shampoo bottles. Adding color will give HDPE an opaque look that will result in an increase in weight and rigidness. We have a variety of these rigid and tough high density polyethylene products in stock, from containers, pails, bottles, caps, tubs and jugs. HDPE works well in below freezing temperatures. HDPE heat compatibility varies. Maximum fill temperature is generally around 145°F; however, testing is recommended with your specific product and application.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility. The Cary Company does hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. We are not responsible for consequential damages arising from customer's selection and use of containers, container and label dimensions, and/or closures supplied by us.
More Information Sealing Characteristics Tamper Indicating Pail Lid Options Standard Wall Thickness 65 mil. Gasket Gasket Capacity 1 gal. Color White Material HDPE FDA Compliant Yes Case Pack 180 ea. Pallet Pack 3,600 ea. (20 Cases) Country of Manufacture United States Series P5 Series Note: **Compatible with P5 Series Pails Only
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan this plastic pail lid be used for food products?If the pail lid is FDA approved, then it can be used to store food products.Some of your plastic pail lids have a spout. What are the benefits of these spouts?If your plastic pail contains liquids, these spouts offer many benefits. These spouts allow controlled flow of the pail contents as they’re emptied. Many of these spouts can be fitted with pumps that enable dosed dispensing of the pail contents.Which plastic pail lids fit which plastic pails?If you look at the product page for any of our pail lids, the compatible pail(s) for that lid will be listed under the Related Products section of the product page. For UN rating compatibility, match the UN ratings of the pail and lid. For example, match a pail with a UN rating of UN1H2/Y12/S to the matching lid that has the same UN rating (UN1H2/Y12/S).What does the Pail Series mean?Our plastic pails and lids are classified as part of a designated Series, which makes pairing this plastic lid with a compatible pail easier. Simply match the size (e.g., 5 gallon) and series (P5 Series) of the pail and lid to find a proper fit. For the UN rating to apply, also match the UN rating of the pail to the lid. For example, match a pail with UN rating of UN1H2/Y12/S to the matching lid with the same UN rating (UN1H2/Y12/S).What is a tear strip on this plastic pail lid and what does it do?The tear strip on this pail lid offers a tamper-evident seal. Once the lid is attached to the pail, the lid cannot be removed until the tear strip is torn off. Although the tear strip cannot be reattached, the lid itself can be removed and replaced.Can you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.
You May Also Like
Anonymous customer published 04/27/2020 following an order made on 04/10/2020
The plastic lids stack for storage. I have never had a problem with them leaking.
Anonymous customer published 10/21/2019 following an order made on 10/18/2019
Anonymous customer published 08/22/2019 following an order made on 08/15/2019
hard to get on but once on great