- The 68WTN2 is a 2 liter and 4 oz. 28 mm (28-400) and 38 mm (38-400) natural high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic twin neck bottle. Also known as a Bettix bottle, it has two chambers, one for storing and the other for measuring exact doses. The second chamber is designed to eliminate additional measuring by providing a precise pour every time. The measuring chamber holds 4 oz/120 ml of liquid in increments of 1 oz/20 ml. To use, squeeze the bottle to fill the measuring chamber with desired amount of liquid. Then, remove the cap and easily pour measured liquid from the chamber. The twin neck bottle is often used for industrial, as well as agricultural and animal care products. Additionally, The Cary Company offers a variety of closure and liner combinations for the 68WTN2, but please note that each twin neck bottle requires two caps.
- Made of FDA Compliant high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic, which is rigid and impact resistant
- Measuring chamber holds 4 oz./120 ml of liquid in increments of 1 oz./20 ml
- Includes numbered markings on the side of the bottle
- Natural colored bottle has a semi transparent appearance and shows product level
- Requires 2 caps
Material:High density polyethylene (HDPE ) is the most commonly used resin. This economical plastic has good impact and chemical resistance, is naturally translucent and flexible. It is typically used for personal care products such as shampoo bottles. Adding color will give HDPE an opaque look that will result in an increase in weight and rigidness. We have a variety of these rigid and tough high density polyethylene products in stock, from containers, pails, bottles, caps, tubs and jugs. HDPE works well in below freezing temperatures. HDPE heat compatibility varies. Maximum fill temperature is generally around 145°F; however, testing is recommended with your specific product and application.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility. The Cary Company does hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. We are not responsible for consequential damages arising from customer's selection and use of containers, container and label dimensions, and/or closures supplied by us.
More Information Capacity 2 Liter Overflow Capacity 2,112 ml. (71.42 oz.) Style Twin Neck Color Natural Material HDPE FDA Compliant Yes BPA Free Yes Neck Finish 28-400 Neck Width 28 mm Dimensions 6.83" L x 3.1" W x 9.0" H Label Panel Dimensions 5.285" W x 8.186" H (asymmetrical panel) Case Pack 48 ea. Case Weight 18.72 lbs. Case Dimensions 24" L x 21" W x 25" H Pallet Pack 576 ea. (12 Cases) Pallet Weight 224.64 lbs. Pallet Dimensions 48" L x 40" W x 80" H Industries Agricultural, Animal Care, Industrial Country of Manufacture United States Note: *Caps and closures sold separately. -- Scroll down below to view recommended caps.
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsIs this HDPE container impact resistant?Yes, this container is made of high density polyethylene (HDPE), which offers good impact resistance as well as chemical and temperature resistance. HDPE also offers high tensile strength and can be recycled. HDPE containers are applicable across industries including food, pharmaceutical, household chemicals, automotive and more due to the plastic’s inherent versatility and popularity. HDPE bottles also work well in a variety of conditions including below freezing temperatures.Is this HDPE container BPA-free?All containers made of HDPE are BPA-free.Can you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.Do you offer labeling services?Yes, we offer design services, as well as in-mold labeling, screen printing, label printing and application services. You can request a quote from our design team by calling 630.629.6600 or emailing Sales@TheCaryCompany.com. For more information regarding the services we offer, please go to our Design Services page. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.Do you sell capping equipment?Yes, we offer bottle capping machines and accessories as well as heat induction sealers to preserve your product freshness.
You May Also Like
8 oz. Natural HDPE Plastic Bettix Twin Neck Bottle with 1/2 oz. Dosage Chamber, 24mm 24-410Part #: 68WTN8
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $1.270 ea.
- 336 $1.000 ea.
- 1008 $0.950 ea.
- 4032 $0.900 ea.
- 12096 $0.870 ea.
32 oz. Natural HDPE Plastic Bettix Twin Neck Bottle with 1 oz. Dosage Chamber, 28mm 28-410Part #: 68WTNQ
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $2.319 ea.
- 100 $2.141 ea.
- 300 $2.000 ea.
- 1200 $1.927 ea.
- 2400 $1.817 ea.
16 oz. Natural HDPE Plastic Bettix Twin Neck Bottle with 1 oz. Dosage Chamber, 28mm 28-410Part #: 68WTNP
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $1.827 ea.
- 174 $1.551 ea.
- 522 $1.454 ea.
- 1044 $1.407 ea.
- 2784 $1.352 ea.