Hand Operated Drum Pump, Action Type Piston, Pump Body Material Polypropylene, Wetted Materials Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Seal Material Polyethylene, Gasket Material Polyethylene, Discharge Tubing Material Polyethylene, Piston Material Polyethylene, For Use On 5, 15, 30 and 55 gal. Drums, Maximum Head 3 ft., Max. Temp. 140 Degrees F, Ounces per Stroke 4, 8, 12 or 16 oz., Max. Viscosity 1000 CPS, Max. GPM for Oil 4, Max. GPM for Water 4, Inlet Size 1/2 In., Outlet Size 1/2 In.Key benefits:
- Pump Body Material : Polypropylene
- Ounces per Stroke : 4, 8, 12 or 16 oz.
- Item : Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Wetted Materials : Polypropylene, Polyethylene
- Overall Length : 43"
- Suction Tube Length : 32"
- Application : For Pumping Water Based Liquids and Detergents
- Features : Adjustable output
- For Use On : 5, 15, 30 and 55 gal. Drums
- Max. GPM for Oil : 4
- Max. GPM for Water : 4
- Max. Temp. : 140 Degrees F
- Adapter Type : Bung
- Discharge Tubing Material : Polyethylene
- Gasket Material : Polyethylene
- Metered : No
- Seal Material : Polyethylene
- Manufacturers Warranty Length : 1 yr.
- Max. Viscosity : 1000 CPS
- Piston Material : Polyethylene
- Inlet Size : 1/2"
- Outlet Size : 1/2"
- Adapter Material : polypropylene
- Adapter Dia. : 2"
- Maximum Head : 3 ft.
- Suction Tube Type : Polyethylene
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size : 1/2"
- Discharge Tube Length : 8"
- Suction Tube Outlet I.D. Size : 1/2"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size : 5/8"
- Action Type : Piston
- Includes : Repair Kit and Restrictor Clips
is a tough plastic that has good chemical resistance. PP is translucent in its natural state but can have a glossy finish when produced with color. Some examples of common products made with PP are dairy and medication containers. Polypropylene is suitable for hot fill applications of up to 165°F and is therefore great for autoclaving. It is not recommended for cold or sub-freezing temperatures. The Cary Company has an assortment of polypropylene plastics available for purchase, such as plastic caps and jars, which have a higher tolerance for chemical products.