Coming Together to Serve You Better
We are excited to share the news that Quality Container has joined The Cary Company family of businesses. We anticipate a smooth transition as we will continue to provide the high level of customer care you have come to expect and are committed to your long-term success.
In addition to Quality Container’s selection of drums, pails, cans and bottles, The Cary Company will provide additional packaging options, including an expanded range of containers, plus closures, shipping and facility supplies, industrial filtration products and much more. The Cary Company can also provide labeling and design services to make us a one-stop shop for all your packaging needs.
We are also pleased that Dan Busche and his staff will continue to lead our efforts in the west as part of The Cary Company’s team. We sincerely appreciate your loyalty, we value your continued trust in us and we strive to be your committed partner for years to come.
Please explore our website and learn more about us.
We are eager to serve you!
Please email or call us with questions. We hope to hear from you soon. The below Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may answer some of those questions immediately.
- Who do I call to place an order? You can place orders with our team at Quality Container by calling 801-977-0770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who is my sales representative?
Please email email@example.com for information on your assigned sales rep.
- Who can help me with billing questions? Contact our accounting team at (630) 629-6600.
- What happened to the Three Rivers Packaging website? We have merged the old site with www.thecarycompany.com to make it easier for customers by offering a much broader selection of products and information.
- Will all the same products continue to be available? In addition to the offering from Quality Container, customers now have the opportunity to purchase a wide range of products across all divisions.
- When I order from the Cary Company, can I order using the same part numbers? Yes, part numbers will be cross-referenced between the two companies.
- Will my payment terms change? Your payment terms will remain the same based on credit history.
- Can I order products from The Cary Company from the Quality Container team? Yes, please contact your sales rep or our customer service team for further details.