Color & Black Dispersions
One of the most versatile color companies in the world. DyStar's (Emerald Performance Materials) high quality colors can be found in paints and coatings, graphic arts, foods, agriculture, textiles, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and many other applications. This brochure highlights pigment products for the Paints and Coatings Industry. DyStar's pigment dispersion business was started by Robert Hilton in 1914 when he first patented the process of flushing colors. This flushing process was a breakthrough in producing highly efficient discrete pigment particle organic dispersions.
- Black Shield™ Specialty Carbon Black Dispersions
- Black Shield™ Aqueous Dispersions
- Black Shield™ Oil Based Dispersions
- Auracote® Epoxy Dispersions
- Formulator™ Long Oil Alkyd Dispersions
- Industrial Medium-Short Oil Alkyd Dispersions
- Lucida Colors™ Energy Curable Dispersions
- Super Seatone® Aqueous Pigment Dispersions
- Trans-Oxide® Dispersions
- SUP-R-CONC®, Sup-R-Cryl®, and Dry Color
For samples, technical data sheets (TDS), safety data sheets (SDS) or general questions, please contact a specialty chemical representative.