- The 56WRT5 is a UN Rated 5 gallon (18 liter) blue high density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic round tight-head container with a 70mm (NPS 6TPI) neck finish and cap. This container includes a 70mm plastic plain screw cap. This pail comes with a movable handle. Plastic closed head containers are ideal for storing paints, coatings, adhesives, mastics, additives, agricultural chemicals, viscous products and other applications. They ensure secure and dependable shipment and storage of liquid products.
- Made of FDA Compliant high density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic
- 5 gallon (18 liter) capacity
- Dimensions: 11-9/16" Dia. (top) x 11-3/8" Dia. (bottom) x 14-7/8" H
- 70mm neck finish
- UN Certification of UN1H1/Y1.8/100 for the shipping and handling of hazardous materials
- Movable handle
- Reconditionable and recyclable
- Proudly Made in the USA
Material:High density polyethylene (HDPE ) is the most commonly used resin. This economical plastic has good impact and chemical resistance, is naturally translucent and flexible. It is typically used for personal care products such as shampoo bottles. Adding color will give HDPE an opaque look that will result in an increase in weight and rigidness. We have a variety of these rigid and tough high density polyethylene products in stock, from containers, pails, bottles, caps, tubs and jugs. HDPE works well in below freezing temperatures. HDPE heat compatibility varies. Maximum fill temperature is generally around 145°F; however, testing is recommended with your specific product and application.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility. The Cary Company does hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. We are not responsible for consequential damages arising from customer's selection and use of containers, container and label dimensions, and/or closures supplied by us.
More Information Capacity 5 gal. Color Blue Material HDPE FDA Compliant Yes Dimensions 11-9/16" Dia. (top) x 11-3/8" Dia. (bottom) x 14-7/8" H Weight 2.6 lbs. Case Pack 36 ea. Case Dimensions 11" L x 11" W x 40" H Case Weight 5.2 lbs. Pallet Pack 72 ea. (2 Cases) Pallet Dimensions 48" L x 40" W x 94" H Pallet Weight 93.6 lbs. Country of Manufacture United States Condition New Closure Tight Head (Closed) Fittings 70 mm UN Rating Liquid UN1H1/Y1.8/100
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsWhat can plastic tight head round containers store?Because all of The Cary Company’s tight head containers are made of FDA-approved high density polyethylene (HDPE), plastic tight head round containers are great for storing liquids for consumption as well as industrial agents such as chemicals or additives.Can I store gasoline in this plastic tight head round container?We cannot confirm that this container can safely store diesel and gasoline for extended periods. We do offer Type I and Type II metal and poly safety cans that are specifically designed to store flammable liquids (like gasoline). These cans provide the proper ventilation for flammables and are made to withstand the corrosive effects of these liquids. Please note our disclaimer, which states that "[w]e are not responsible for consequential damages arising from customer's selection and use of containers, container and label dimensions, and/or closures supplied by us."What kind of accessories do you offer for plastic tight head round containers?How many cubic feet in a 5 gallon pail?The simple conversion of measurement of 5 gallons is 0.803 cubic feet. However, this is for the nominal capacity of the pail. The actual (overflow) capacity of a pail can vary from model to model. To calculate the full volume in cubic feet, for cylinder pails, you need to multiply π (3.14) x the pail radius (in feet) x the pail height (in feet). To calculate the volume for square pails, multiply the pail's length x width x height (in feet).Can you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.Are these stackable when full of liquid? If so, how many can be stacked on top of each other? Each container would weigh approximately 44.3 lbs. if filled with 5 gallons of water.Thank you for your inquiry. Pails up to 5 gallons rated volume may be stacked up to three high her pallet. containers above 5 gallons should be packed no more than two high per pallet. If pallets are not available, filled containers can still be stacked using a sheet of 3/8" plywood in lieu of a pallet between the second and third tier in a stack of four. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company!Do you offer labeling services?Yes, we offer design services, as well as in-mold labeling, screen printing, label printing and application services. You can request a quote from our design team by calling 630.629.6600 or emailing Sales@TheCaryCompany.com. For more information regarding the services we offer, please go to our Design Services page. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.
You May Also Like
Anonymous customer published 09/18/2019 following an order made on 08/30/2019
Met the needs