- The 30WHG2 is a 11.7 amps at 120V heat gun and has a temperature range from 120° to 1150°. The 30WHG2 has dual fan speed selector with high and low fan speed settings, as well as a temperature control dial for temperature adjustment. It has an integrated hands free support stand that allows the gun to sit upright for hands free use. The integrated hanging hook is ideal for storage. Typical uses include removing paints, bending or welding plastics, shrinking plastic tubing and more.
- 1500 watts deliver high heat and multiple fan settings
- 2 speed selector delivers high and low fan speed settings
- Variable temperature dial allows for easy adjustment of temperatures
- Integrated support stand allows the gun to sit upright for hands free use
- Integrated hanging hook is ideal for storage
- 6 ft. high grade cord improves flexibility during cold use
- Lightweight 2 lb. gun offers less fatigue when holding
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility. The Cary Company does hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. We are not responsible for consequential damages arising from customer's selection and use of containers, container and label dimensions, and/or closures supplied by us.
More Information Color Gray Pallet Pack 50 ea. Model PC1500HG
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.What is a heat gun used for?Use this heat gun to bend plastics, cure resins, apply shrink bands, and to heat sensitive materials.How do I control the temperature on this heat gun?Heat guns have a temperature control dial to adjust the heat levels while in use.
You May Also Like
Heat Gun, Variable Temp., 250° to 1000°, 1200 W, 120 VPart #: 30WHG1
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $105.600 ea.
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $59.880 ea.
- 2 $48.640 ea.
Anndrea M. published 11/14/2022 following an order made on 10/24/2022