- Make your beer easily accessible to all drinkers with these 26 mm silver twist-off beer bottle caps.
- Single lip liner
- Convenient and easy to open by hand without the need for a bottle opener (requires extra lubricated and softer type of liner to meet the opening torque specs)
- Excellent corrosion resistance, sealing strength, and printability
- Smooth, blank top provides a clean surface for marking
- Oxygen scavenger cap liner reduces oxidation and early staling
- Often used in the US and Canada
Oxygen scavenger liners are special interior plastic liners that absorb any leftover oxygen in the bottle neck finish. This helps to decrease beer or beverage oxidation. The go-to product for premium beer brands and craft breweries, these liners improve taste, freshness, and produce a longer shelf life.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.
More Information Neck Width 26 mm Neck Finish Twist-Off Liner Compatibility Glass Color Silver Material Steel FDA Compliant Yes Dimensions 1.26" Dia. (with Skirt) x .24" H Case Pack 10,000 ea. Pallet Pack 40,000 ea. (40 Cases) Case Dimensions 16" x 12" x 16" Industries Food & Beverage Country of Manufacture Canada
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.Do these beer bottle caps contain oxidation liners?Yes. Beer bottle caps with oxidation liners help seal off bottle heads to decrease oxidation and keep the beverage's fresh taste lasting longer.Can beer bottle caps be recycled?Yes, because this beer cap is made of steel, it is recyclable.
You May Also Like
Anonymous customer published 12/18/2018 following an order made on 12/09/2018