- The UltraTech 8507 Ultimate Model Containment Berm is a convenient and economical way to capture leaks and spills that occur during the transportation of drums, IBCs, vehicles, or any other equipment. Its flexible sidewalls enable vehicles to enter or exit by simply springing back in place. *Available in alternative materials
- Features 12” walls that are supported with a patented “living hinge” giving them the ability to bend under equipment and snap back into place.
- No set-up required.
- Available in PVC (22 oz.), Copolymer 2000™ (28 oz.) and other rugged, chemical resistant materials.
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED).
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulations 40 CFR 264.175.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility. The Cary Company does hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. We are not responsible for consequential damages arising from customer's selection and use of containers, container and label dimensions, and/or closures supplied by us.
More Information Color Black/Green Material Copolymer-2000 Spill Capacity 7,405 gal. Stackable No Fork Lift Access No Dimensions 15' x 66' x 1' Weight 405 lbs. Country of Manufacture United States Manufacturer UltraTech® Model UltraTech® 8507
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsNo Questions