- The 26BSSE is a 316 Stainless Steel electric drum pump that is electrically driven and self-priming, delivers 17 gallons per minute (gpm), and is suitable for transferring a wide range of liquids. The pump is designed to transfer clean, non-abrasive and nonflammable liquids that are compatible with pump materials. The pump has an outer shell and inner shaft which are made of Type 316 stainless steel. This electric drum pump is suitable for a variety of industrial and commercial applications.
- Motor: Universal type AC/DC Intermittent duty (2M145)
- Motor Bearings: Ball, prelubricated & shielded
- Volts: 115VAC, 60Hz, single phase
- Cord: 6 foot, 16 ga., 3-cond. SJT, w/molded 3-prong plug for 115V
- Amps: 6.3A
- Horsepower: 1/2"
- RPM: 10,000
- Seals, Impeller and Auger: PTFE
- Pump body shaft & discharge: Type 316 Stainless Steel
- Pump discharge: 3/4" FPT
- Discharge hose: 5 ft, 1" Dia EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer)
Material:Stainless steel 304 (SS304) has excellent corrosion resistance and weldability. SS304 has an oxidation resistance of 1600°F for intermittent service and 1690°F for continuous service. We have a collection of stainless steel 304 drums, power drill mixers, and filter vessels. Stainless steel 304 products, such as pans and cooking tools are common household products that people use on a daily basis.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility. The Cary Company does hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. We are not responsible for consequential damages arising from customer's selection and use of containers, container and label dimensions, and/or closures supplied by us.
More Information Color Silver Material Stainless Steel (304) Pallet Pack 60 ea. Country of Manufacture United States Motor HP 1/2 HP Flow Rate 17 gpm Suction Tube Length 60" Maximum Viscosity 1000 CPS Note: *Image for series representation only. Actual model may vary. This pump may not include handle.
**We are currently out of stock until further notice.
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.What is the maximum liquid temp for this pump?Thank you for your inquiry. This pump is made of 316 stainless steel and has good oxidation resistance in intermittent service up to 1600° F and in continuous service to 1700° F. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company!
You May Also Like
Electric CPVC Drum Pump 35 Gpm for 15, 30, 55 Gallon DrumsPart #: 30BDTE
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $1,105.810 ea.
Electric PP Drum Pump for 15-55 Gallon DrumsPart #: 30BBTP
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $1,117.680 ea.