- 70 gauge, 20" x 6000' clear cast stretch wrap film that works well on all stretch film equipment. Cast stretch film releases from the roll smoothly reducing warehouse noise up to 75%. 70 Gauge for loads up to 2,000 lbs.
- Film stretches up to 250%.
- Ultra clear film makes bar codes and other important information easy to read.
- Great for use on uniform loads.
- Works well on all stretch film equipment
- 70 Gauge for loads up to 2,000 lbs.
60 Gauge (60 Mil) 1,300-1,600 lbs. 70 Gauge (70 Mil) 1,600-2,000 lbs. 75 Gauge (75 Mil) 1,900-2,250 lbs. 80 Gauge (80 Mil) *most popular 2,200-2,500 lbs. 90 Gauge (90 Mil) 2,400-3,000 lbs. 100 Gauge (100 Mil) 2,800-3,400 lbs. 120 Gauge (120 Mil) 3,400-4,000 lbs. Note: Pallet weights are approximates
Cast vs. Blown - What is the difference?
Cast Stretch Wrap Film
- Generally less expensive than blown stretch film.
- Perfectly clear, makes reading and scanning in warehouse light easy.
- Very quiet when unwound from the stretch roll.
- Offers two sided cling that allows the wrap to stay securely wrapped.
- Disadvantage - Two sided cling causes pallets that are touching to stick together, making it difficult to unload trucks or containers and causing the film to tear on pallets that are moving in transit.
- Disadvantage - Does not offer the load/holding power blown stretch film offers.
- Disadvantage - Less memory and tear resistance than blown stretch film.
- Offers higher load and stretch capacity.
- A higher degree of memory once stretched allowing loads to stay better secured.
- A higher tear resistance is an advantage when securing loads with sharp edges.
- One sided cling, great for higher load retention, pallets don't stick together.
- Disadvantage - Higher cost due to manufacturing process.
- Disadvantage - Poor clarity can make reading and scanning harder,
- Disadvantage - Noisy when unwound from rolls.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility. The Cary Company does hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. We are not responsible for consequential damages arising from customer's selection and use of containers, container and label dimensions, and/or closures supplied by us.
More Information Color Clear Material LLDPE Stretch Film Gauge 70 Gauge Load Capacity 2,000 lbs. Dimensions 20" x 6,000' Case Pack 1 ea. Case Weight 34.66 lbs. Pallet Pack 20 ea.
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.