- The Sure-Grip® EX Red Piggyback Flammable Safety Cabinet is designed to safely store your flammable materials. Designed to be used as an additional storage unit for standard sized 35 to 40 gallon safety cabinets, this piggyback cabinet has the capacity to store 17 gallons of flammables. It can also be used independently as a separate wall-mount or counter-top unit. It features two manual close doors and is constructed out of 18-gauge thick double wall welded steel. The self-close doors shut and latch automatically when a fusible link melts at 165° F (74° C) if a fire breaks out. The concealed self-closing mechanism offers obstruction-free access to flammable materials inside. Other safety features include a 18-gauge (1-mm) thick double-wall, welded steel construction with 1-1/2" (38-mm) of insulating air space for preventing fire, Haz-Alert™ warning labels, dual vents with flame arresters, four adjustable self-leveling feet, a grounding connector, and a U-Loc® handle with space to add a padlock. For added chemical resistance, each cabinet is coated with a lead-free epoxy/polyester powder-coat finish.
Safety cabinets are important in that their bright colors and prominent labeling bring awareness that dangerous chemicals are inside. They also keep chemicals organized and separated in a safe setting, help keep workers safe in the event of a fire, provides efficiency in that it keeps dangerous liquids near workstation, and they provide compliance with OSHA and NFPA regulations. The EX Piggyback flammable safety cabinet is OSHA and NFPA compliant, FM approved, meets the international fire code, and comes with a ten-year warranty.
- Designed to safely store flammable materials.
- The piggyback style cabinet can be used as an additional storage unit for standard size 30 to 45 gallon safety cabinets.
- Can also be used as an independent counter-top or wall mount unit.
- OSHA and NFPA 30 compliant.
- FM Approved.
- Ten-year warranty.
- Made in the USA
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.
More Information Capacity 17 gal. Color Red Material Steel Doors Manual Close Doors Dimensions 24" H x 43" W x 18" D (exterior) / 19.5" H x 39.5" W x 14.6" D (interior) Weight 123.7 lbs. Country of Manufacture United States Model 891701 Note: *All Safety Cabinets must ship via Freight.
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.