- 37BTWU is a portable tactical welder capable of welding remote tasks without access to power. As it is easy to carry, lightweight and contained within a single backpack, this unit is ideal for emergency welding jobs in remote locations such as roofing repair, railroad maintenance and more. If bringing bulky or heavy equipment prevents you from accomplishing repair or maintenance in hard-to-reach locations, the tactical welder is a mobile option to make these tasks possible.
Powered by a 528Wh lithium ion battery pack, the welder can be charged with household or commercial power. It stores about 1/2 kW of energy and 300 amps. At a 30% duty cycle, the unit can weld for approximately 56 minutes outputting a maximum on 300 amps at 26.4 VOC. The battery management system requires no large tanks, long cables or generators. It uses 8 Lithium Iron Phosphate Cells for consistent, safe power and will shut down if the battery pack overheats.
The tactical welder can weld approximately a 1/2 lb. spool of weld wire on a single charge. It is capable of welding 1/8"- 3/8" steel and aluminum, as well as sheet metal welding with stitch welding techniques. It can perform both MIG (GMAW) and Flux-cored (GCAW) and can produce welds that meet AWS D1.1 structural steel requirements.
Containing a battery pack, battery management system, spool gun with cold tip feature, 7A charger, 300 amp ground clamp and a 6” cable with high current plug connectors for positive/negative ground welding, this backpack offers a portable welding solution.
- 35 lbs.
- Meets AWS D1.1 structural steel requirements
- One charge capable of welding approx. 1/2 lb. spool of weld wire
- Can be used with inert gases such as argon
- Compatible with 0.023” to 0.040" wire
- Battery fully charged in 2.5 hours
- 26.4 Volts
This Unit Includes:
- Battery and Battery Management System
- Wielding wire feed gun
- 300A ground clamp
- 7A charger
- 6' cable for positive and negative ground welding
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.
More Information Stackable No Fork Lift Access No Dimensions 24" L x 18" W x 13" H Weight 62.5 lbs. Pallet Pack 16 ea. Pallet Dimensions 40" L x 48" W x 50" H Country of Manufacture United States
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.