- 37BL08 is a low-capacity thermostatic mixing valve for individual emergency eyewash stations. Designed to provide 85° F (29° C) tepid water, this valve can be installed on existing emergency eyewash applications. Unit's positive hot water shut-off prevents the delivery of scalding water to equipment. Even if hot water source is interrupted, integral cold water bypass ensures reliable cold water delivery in emergent situations.
- Can be installed in existing emergency eyewash applications
- Best specified for systems requiring bypass rates of 1 to 7 gallons of water flow/minute
- Minimum operating pressure: 2.4 bar g, 35 PSI/li>
- Bronze body construction
- Helps meet ANSI Z358.1-2014 and accurately controls outlet temperature in accordance with ASSE 1071 standards
- Lead free certified
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.
More Information Dimensions 9" L x 5" W x 8" H Weight 4 lbs. Country of Manufacture Canada
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.