- The 37BCS2 is a rigid secondary polyethylene (PE) black containment sump for fuel tanks. The material is rust and corrosion resistant making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. It is perfect for storing fuels, chemicals, oils, and other hazardous or nonhazardous liquids. Featured drain for optimal cleanup and disposal!
- Eliminate costly spills while storing fuels, oils and other hazardous liquids in 275-gallon oval tanks
- Helps maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Rugged, all polyethylene construction will not rust or corrode and is compatible with various chemicals, acids, solvents, and oils
- Meets Stormwater, SPCC, NPDES 40 CFR 122.26, and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175
Material:Polyethylene (PE) is the most commonly produced and used plastic polymer in the world. PE has good chemical resistance and is typically translucent and waxy in nature. We have various products made of polyethylene, from buttress screw caps with Flexspout to spill decks. PE bottles have a maximum hot fill temperature of 120°F.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility. The Cary Company does hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. We are not responsible for consequential damages arising from customer's selection and use of containers, container and label dimensions, and/or closures supplied by us.
More Information Color Black Material PE Spill Capacity 360 gal. Stackable No Fork Lift Access No Dimensions Top Outside: 84-1/2" x 43-3/4" x 29", Inside Bottom: 71” x 31”, Inside Top: 80" x 39" Pallet Pack 6 ea. Country of Manufacture United States Model UltraTech® 2801
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.
You May Also Like
Ultra-275 Black Containment Sump, No DrainPart #: 37BCS1
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $503.750 ea.