- The UltraTech 9277-SED Grate Guard is specifically designed for use with flat grate catch basins. The guard conveniently allows all run-off to flow through the guard while catching sediment, dirt and debris. *Custom sizes available
- For use with flat grate catch basins.
- Allows run-off to flow through while blocking sediment.
- Standard and custom sizes available.
- Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) certified.
- Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) when used as Best Management Practice in Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility. The Cary Company does hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. We are not responsible for consequential damages arising from customer's selection and use of containers, container and label dimensions, and/or closures supplied by us.
More Information Color Black Stackable No Fork Lift Access No Flow Rate 145 (gpm/ft²) Size 24" x 40" Dimensions 24" x 40" x 4" (610 mm x 1016 mm x 102 mm) Country of Manufacture United States Model UltraTech® 9277-SED
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.