- The UltraTech 1113 4-Drum Ultra-Spill Pallet P4 Economy Model (With Drain) has been developed specifically to meet tight budgets for spill containment products.
- Applications for the all-polyethylene units include satellite waste collection and storage of virgin chemicals.
- Black color helps hide dirt and grime.
- Removable grating - makes clean-up quick and easy.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.
- THE FIRST RECYCLED SPILL PALLET ON THE MARKET
Material:Polyethylene (PE) is the most commonly produced and used plastic polymer in the world. PE has good chemical resistance and is typically translucent and waxy in nature. We have various products made of polyethylene, from buttress screw caps with Flexspout to spill decks. PE bottles have a maximum hot fill temperature of 120°F.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.
More Information Color Black Material PE Capacity 4-Drum Unit Spill Capacity 66 gal./each (249.8 L/each) Load Capacity 3000 lbs./each (1361 kg/each) Stackable No Fork Lift Access Yes Dimensions 53" x 53" x 11-3/4" Weight 85 lbs. (39 kg) Pallet Pack 8 ea. Country of Manufacture United States Warranty 5 Year Warranty Manufacturer UltraTech® Model UltraTech® 1113
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsWhat are spill pallets used for?Use spill pallets for catching spills and leaks that may occur from the contents they are holding.Are the shelves included with this IBC tote?No, the bucket shelf is sold separately with this IBC spill pallet.