- The Stake Wall Model's design features flexible polyurethane stakes that allow the sidewalls to spring into place automatically -even after being bent in either direction. This makes it perfect for spill sites or containment areas, because it allows drums and trucks to roll over the walls without breaking their upright structure.
- Stake Wall Model Containment Berms feature a unique design which allows the sidewalls to collapse in either direction and spring back automatically to their upright position
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
- Standard material of construction is Copolymer 2000™.
- Vertical sidewall supports located every 12'. Each Support features a built-in "living hinge' at its base, which allows sidewalls to collapse in either direction.
- Collapsed sidewalls spring back automatically.
- EPA 40 CFR 264.175 Containment of Containers Containing Free Liquid.
- SPCC - Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Act
According to EPA guidelines, spills must be cleaned up within 24 hours and any secondary containment areas must be inspected once a week. The chart below lists chemical compatibility of Copolymer 2000, Urethane and XR5. The information has been developed from industry available data and offers compatibility based on exposure of one week or less.
UltraTech's Chemical Compatibility Guide
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility. The Cary Company does hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. We are not responsible for consequential damages arising from customer's selection and use of containers, container and label dimensions, and/or closures supplied by us.
More Information Color Black/Green Material Copolymer-2000 Spill Capacity 3,590 gal. Stackable No Fork Lift Access No Dimensions 12' W x 40' L x 1' H Weight 284 lbs. Pallet Pack 3 ea. Country of Manufacture United States Manufacturer UltraTech® Model UltraTech® 8227
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.