- The Collapsible Wall Ultra-Containment Berm features an economical design that sets up quickly and provides secure containment. PVC Sidewall Assemblies provide sturdy support for the containment area but are quickly lowered easy access. Great for spill containment of large quantities of drums, vehicles, frac tanks or other larger containers.
- Rugged PVC sidewall assemblies for sidewall support. Simply swivel the “feet” of the PVC supports to lower or raise the sidewalls in just seconds!
- Rugged materials provide years of service and excellent chemical compatibility.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
- Standard materials of construction is Copolymer 2000™.
- Proudly Made in the USA.
- Heavy-duty PVC frames provide structure and support.
- "Feet" are swiveled at each frame to either position the sidewalls up or down.
- Manual set-up / take-down required.
- EPA 40 CFR 264.175 Containment of Containers Containing Free Liquid.
- SPCC - Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Act
According to EPA guidelines, spills must be cleaned up within 24 hours and any secondary containment areas must be inspected once a week. The chart below lists chemical compatibility of Copolymer 2000, Urethane and XR5. The information has been developed from industry available data and offers compatibility based on exposure of one week or less.
UltraTech's Chemical Compatibility Guide
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility. The Cary Company does hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. We are not responsible for consequential damages arising from customer's selection and use of containers, container and label dimensions, and/or closures supplied by us.
More Information Color Black/Green Material Copolymer-2000 Spill Capacity 269 gal. Stackable No Fork Lift Access No Dimensions 6' W x 6' L x 1' H Weight 46 lbs. Pallet Pack 8 ea. Country of Manufacture United States Manufacturer UltraTech® Model UltraTech® 8403
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsNo Questions